P37♡

Everyone began doing their own thing.

Maids were serving different kind of snacks for now.

"Would you like something to eat?"Asked Sunoo at the back and I turned to look.

"No thank you."I said.

"Well we just made sure nothing is alcohol tonight since tomorrow we are going to school."Said Sunoo.

"Ohh that's nice,good thing there is no any wines or beers."I said with an awkward smile staring at Heeseung.

"What?"He asked.

"Nothing,I'll go and get something to eat."I said as I left them both.

I then bumped into Hyunjin.

"Uhm...you seem like the luckiest girl that Heeseung likes you this much."He said.

"Luckiest girl?if only you knew that I like you not him."I thought without knowing how I'll respond him.

I began laughing so awkwardly.

"Actually my throat is dry,I need something to drink."

A way to avoid him I just walked slowly back and ran straight to go to the kitchen.

When I got to there it seems the chef was not in the kitchen maybe on a bathroom break.

I noticed something that made me walk back.

This two boys at our school seem to be spiking the juice.

"I thought it was alcohol free since tomorrow we are going to school,I should tell Jungwon about this."I thought to myself as they saw me and I pretended to not know anything.

"Ohh hey."Said the other boy with blond hair with his suspension smile.

"Well boys I guess your both lost but well if you need drinks you will be given where the others are."I said.

"Yeah we realized we are lost,so we were just leaving."Said the second boy with black dark hair.

"They just seem gayish to me I don't know why."I thought as I drank some water.

I forgot to check which juice they spiked.

"Two different kinds of juice,which one did they spike and I wonder what they spiked the juice with."I thought to myself.

Just then I decided to go and tell Jungwon.

On my way out.