P45♡

We both got back from eating.

It was break over and I was in class stressing too much.

The teacher gave us an unexpected class text.

I saw Hyunjin looking at me like he wanted to smile.

"What?"I whispered at him while the teacher was walking at the other side of the desks.

"Do you want me to show you?"He whispered.

I began thinking to if I should copy from him or do my own work.

I shock my head.

"Show me."I whispered.

"Well then you will have to do me a favor."He said.

"I knew he will want something out of this,too bad I didn't read and I don't want my grades to go down."I thought but then I had no choice but to agree.

He seemed to be smiling.

"I wonder what the favor is for."I wondered.

He then showed me his paper as the teacher passed us.

I copied really quickly and didn't get caught.

I felt so happy that I was done.

"Okay class raise your hand up if your done,those who are still writing you have only 5 minutes to finish."Said the teacher as the other learners seemed to write faster.

Heeseung raised his hand up first as the teacher took it.

"Is he that smart?"I questioned myself.

Hyunjin raised his hand up and I did the same.

Jungwon seemed to be stuck at the last question.

5 minutes ended as the teacher took every paper even those who were not done as she walked out.

"And what is the favor?"I asked.

"Well I'm still thinking of it."He said with a smile.

"Wow his smile is so cute,I've never seen him so happily communicative like this what happened?"I questioned myself.

He noticed he was smiling and kept a straight face.

"Well don't think about it."He got up and walked out of the class.

"What's wrong with him?"I looked around playing with my fingers.

The maths teacher walked in as everyone sat down looking annoyed.

Hyunjin came back after 3 minutes and took his seat.

"Well students there will be a competition between our school and the ALCHEMY high school."

There were noises in the class.

"Who are they,why is everyone making a noise?"I asked.

"The ALCHEMY high school has the most Smartest students there and winning against them is impossible."Said this guy seating in the front.

"Wow..."I said as the teacher looked annoyed and the class became quiet.

"As I was saying...they will be a competition and I hope we will win and Don't worry not all of us will be participating because I can see some of you are so dump in solving maths problems."He said with his straight face as I felt dump too.

"Wow so who will be participating?"Asked YooA.

"Only five learners and that will be Lee Heeseung,Hwang Hyunjin,Yoo Sia from this class and the other two will be from the other class which are Kevin Moon and Im Nayeon."He said as he put the list down.

"Wow YooA is so good at maths while I'm this dump but at least I try."I thought to myself.

"I hope you get yourself ready for next week."He said as he began with the lesson.

I looked at Hyunjin.

"I wish I could exchange brains with him,how can he be cute and smart at the same time I thought people who look good are dump."I saw him turning to look at me and I immediately looked away blushing.

I then took the book he gave me and opened any page to read.

I could see him smile as I turned to look at what he was doing.

But while doing so I met eye contacts with Jungwon who seemed to be questioning himself about me and Hyunjin.

I just shook my head and looked down hoping for school out already.

Finally the bell rang and I quickly took my books.

I was trying to pass at the door when...

"Wait for me,today I'll be glad to take you home."He said as everyone I'm class seemed to be smiling about it.

I waited when he put his one hand around my shoulder.

"Let's go."He said as I just sigh and walked with him.

"Why is like I'm getting more and more comfortable with his touch."I thought as we kept walking.

Everyone was staring at the both of us and all he could do is keep a straight handsome face even walk like a model while I felt awkward.

When we got out I had something to say.

"Heeseung?"I said as we stopping walking.

"I know...you want to admit that you like the affection I'm giving you,right?"He said with a smirk.

"No...whatever you do is all just a show to me,good job."I said with a smile and a thumbs up.

"What?"He rolled his eyes.

"Well you should think of becoming an actor,this career sure suits you."I said.

"You got it all wrong,but yeah I know you like Hyunjin don't you?"He asked.

"Why are you asking that?"I asked.

"I guess it's a yes."He smirked.

I just had no idea what to say.

"How did you know I liked Hyunjin?"I asked.

"Isn't it obvious."He said as he kept walking and I followed.

While following Heeseung trying to ask him something I noticed someone walking out of a car as we both stopped.

"What in the hell is he doing here?"Asked Heeseung as his expression changed to anger.