P43♡

I just sat down feeling a bit exhausted.

"Are you hungry,you must have been so terrified."Said Ni-ki bringing a bowl of cookies.

"Cookies...I love them cookies."I smile while I tried to take one of the cookies but Ni-ki pulled the bowl closer to himself.

"Well this are mine."He said while he pouted his lips.

"Ni-ki."Said Jungwon looking at him with a serious face.

Ni-ki brought the bowl of cookies next to me.

"I was just joking,I actually made them myself for you."He said with a smile.

"Wow you can bake?"I asked.

"Well I always watch Sunoo bake and cook so I only made them because I felt worried we couldn't find you but unfortunately Heeseung found you."He said.

"Aww you were worried about me?"I asked when I felt good that they all seemed to care.

"Jungwon do you want some?"I asked.

"Uhm...no thank you."He said as he looked away.

"Ohh well let me enjoy them by myself I guess."I said as Jake walked closer.

"I'll need a taste."He said.

"I'll better pass."Said Sunoo.

"Eat up,I want to know if they taste nice."Said Ni-ki as I took a bite of the cookie.

When I tried to chew I felt regrets but kept my face straight and smiled.

"How are they?"He asked.

Jake also took a bite to only walk out of the house.

"Nice."I put my thumb up as I smiled.

"Are you serious,let me take a bite of that."Said Sunoo.

He also took one of the cookie and took a bite to only spit out.

"Ohh my...this is the most horrible cookie I have ever put in my mouth."He said while rushing to the kitchen.

"What he's jealous,I'll take a bite too."Said Ni-ki as he put the whole cookie in his mouth.

I could see the struggle of chewing on his face.

"I think you made a mistake by putting salt into the cookies instead of sugar."I said with a smile to not make him feel bad.

"I think your right,I need some water."He said as he also followed Sunoo to the kitchen.

I got up as I looked at Sunghoon who was just standing.

"I'm glad your okay."He said as I smiled.

"Well I am okay."I said avoiding looking straight at him.

"Wow I'm impressed,I mean Heeseung didn't seem worried at all and while we were searching for you he seemed to be on his phone and now he found you."Said the confused looking Ni-ki.

"Where did he even find you?"Asked Jake.

"Uhm...."I was about to talk...

"Let her go and rest,no need to ask a lot of questions because she must be tired by now."Said Jungwon.

"Sometimes I wonder why I listen to you Jungwon,I mean I'm older than you and it should be the opposite."Said Sunoo.

"Well if you want me to start listening to you then stop behaving like a child."Said Jungwon.

"Aww your so harsh sometimes but anyways I love being a child."Said Sunoo walking upstairs.

"Very well then goodnight."I said as I followed Sunoo upstairs straight to my room.

I wondered if Heeseung was asleep or not.

I put my head on the pillow.

"I'll make IU regret doing this to me,I might seem like a weak person to her but she doesn't know me very well."I thought with an angry expression.

I just closed my eyes but all I could think about was Heeseung.

I suddenly opened my eyes and slapped my face.

"Why am I suddenly thinking of him,this isn't like me I should be thinking about Hyunjin instead."I then closed my eyes again hoping to fall asleep.

It was then a goodnight.

In the morning I got up and checked the time on my phone.

"Wow it's so early,maybe I should sleep for a little.."

Then I saw I had a lot of messages in my chats.

I got inside the app to check.

"What the heck how can he send so many messages?"I questioned myself while my hair felt so messy.

Chat♡

Yesterday

YEONJUN:"HI Y/N🤠."

YEONJUN:"What are you busy with???

YEONJUN:??????

YEONJUN:"I guess your busy.

Today

YEONJUN:"Hi😳What happened?"

"Ohh my word he's so unbelievable."I said as I thought of words to reply.

Chat♡

Y/N:"Hi😶‍🌫️You seem to like chatting with me."

I was about to put my phone away.

YEONJUN:"Wow I even thought you forgot about me,maybe I should just come and school at your school."

Y/N:"Don't even think about it,I don't want to see a blood bath of two brothers."

YEONJUN:"Anyways what about I pick you up today?"

Y/N:"No thank you."

YEONJUN:"Ohh well I'm just kidding,but anyways I'll be going to this other school today."

Y/N:"Ohh that's nice,I'll better get going now."

I set an alarm put my phone away and put my head on the pillow to sleep for a little while.

I then woke up when the alarm went on.

"I feel like I slept for a minute."I walked to the mirror and went to take a bath this time.♡