P111♡

I waited for after school and finally after school I walked out without telling the boys where I went since they will make sure they take me to shopping by their cars.

I bumped into YooA.

"Where are you off to?"She asked.

"Uhm...shopping..."I had to be honest about that part.

"Wow actually I have something to tell you."She said holding my hand and making me walk with her behind a tree.

"What?"I asked.

She took out a invitation card for Hyunjin's sister's birthday.

I was so surprised to how she got it.

"How?"I asked.

"Actually Hyunjin gave me this,I don't know why but I found him cute all of a sudden."She said which I wondered why I didn't feel happy about this.

"Cute...that doesn't seem right to call Hyunjin...."I didn't know what to say.

"What's wrong,since your boyfriend is Heeseung I also prefer to get a boyfriend up to his level...I mean someone smarter than me and Heeseung."She said with a smile.

"Okay,I better go now."I said.

"Well let's both go together."She said.

"No I'm good,I want some alone time."I said as I left her looking confused.

I kept wondering around while walking and took a bus.

I got out and got into the mall.

I kept walking around looking for a shop with the best clothing and ended up going into this other Chanel shop.

When I entered I saw someone familiar but I ignored it and began walking checking everything out.

"YooA should be my friend but now since she's over Heeseung why go for Hyunjin when I don't even know who I really like."I kept thinking to myself.

Just then a tap on my shoulder I immediately looked.

"Hey it's been a long time."Said Yeonjun as I was surprised for the hug he gave me.

I smiled awkwardly.

"I hope I didn't startle you."He said as I looked at him.

"He doesn't seem heartbroken from the breakup."I thought to myself.

"I'm happy to see you,I just hope you and Heeseung are bonding."I said.

"Now that you mentioned that,Maybe I could just visit him at his place."Said Yeonjun.

"Ohh really?"I asked.

"Just joking,he wouldn't want to see me anyways and what makes you to come here alone?"He asked.

"How do you know I'm alone and I came to buy myself a dress."I said.