P121♡

I looked at Sunoo who just smiled.

"I know your surprised to why I wanted to only talk to you."I said pouting.

"I'm also wondering."He said.

"Actually,Can you please do me a favor or help me out with something and I don't want to be a burden to you."I said.

"Well I'll do anything for you Y/N."He said.

"Actually...Can you talk about me infront of Heeseung and see if he reacts or responds...I.."Before I could finish talking.

"Ahh I get it,you really do like him don't you?"He smiled.

"I guess now I do,I used to think Maybe it's because I hated him but now that he doesn't even talk to me or even cares I feel sad lately and confused."I said.

"I wonder what made him change his mind about you,but well I'll help you out,I'm an expert of Love."He said with a big smile.

"Thank you Sunoo,I really felt that you could help me with such a thing."I said.

"What about the others?am I just your favorite?"He asked in a cheesy way.

"Well...all of you are my favorite with your unique characteristics."I said with a smile.

"Ahh too bad,I wanted to be your favorite favorite."He smiled as he walked out.

I couldn't stop laughing at how cute and bubbly he is.

I decided to just take my phone and watch some videos on YouTube.

I was busy scrolling when I saw some performance of Felix and when I was searching for other videos like that I saw Hyunjin.

"Wait Hyunjin in YouTube,nice..."I checked it out because I was curious.

It was Hyunjin's new YouTube video.

"Whoah he already got 990k Followers in a day."I was surprised.

I decided to just watch the video.

It was a vlog of his trip to Japan.

"Wow I guess he had a lot of fun there."I smiled as I watched his journey with Felix.