P84♡

I just kept singing since it had been long since I ever came to a karaoke room.

I realized he had never said anything for now and when I looked at him his head was facing the ceiling..

So I decided to walk next to him.

His eyes were closed and I noticed he was asleep.

His face just looked so cute.

I wanted to look at his face more as I got closer and...

By mistake I don't know what I stepped on but I tripped and accidentally fell on him with my lips touching his cheek.

I immediately moved away before he could open his eyes.

"What was that?"He suddenly slowly  looked at me with this annoyed looking face as I couldn't stop myself from blushing and looking all awkward.

He seemed so confused.

"Uhm...actually,I think we should go home."I said as I couldn't even look at him.

"Seems I've been sleeping here for long,we should definitely go since it's late."He said.

"Yes..."I didn't even walk straight or the right direction still getting a bit clumsy there and there.

He held my hand to the right direction to the way out.

"What's up with you?"He just did the wry laugh as he walked out.

I was following him out.

We got outside to his car as this four girls who were about to enter to the karaoke place seemed to be heading straight to us.

They all had their eyes on Heeseung as I kept glaring.

"Well hi...I'm sorry to disturb...but actually I wanted to ask for your name?"Asked this blond short haired girl.

Heeseung turned to look at them.

"Why?"He asked so innocently this time without his cold looking face.

The other three just kept staring at me countless times in which I felt like ignoring them but I wanted to hear what they wanted from him.

"Actually...I think I saw you in Instagram."She said.

"Okay...so?"He asked.

"I just wanted to say you look handsome when your this close,so I couldn't resist but want to be friends with you and anyways my name is Seo Hannah."She said.

"I know I'm handsome and I'm not interested."He said.

He was about to open the car door when she held his hand and he glared at her in which I also glared.

"This girl has no respect at all,how dare she hold his hand infront of me?"I kept glaring with annoyance.

She slowly let go.

"Actually I think I can't give up,I mean I might not see you again and well I've always wished for such a day to happen to meet a handsome guy like you as my type of friend."She said with a smile.

I couldn't resist it.

Heeseung was about to talk when I got in between.

I looked down on the girl as I hold Heeseung's hand.

"Shall we go?"I asked with a smile.

Heeseung smirked.

"Uhh...I get it...is she your girlfriend?"She asked.

"That's a yes,I'm his girlfriend."I said without waiting for Heeseung to say a word.

"Ohh...my apologies I wasn't planning to take him from you,just wanted to be his friend."She said trying to send Heeseung signals with her smile.

I rolled my eyes.

"Just give up already,my girlfriend here is also my only friend."He said as her friends just pulled her with them but she seemed to want Heeseung so bad.

I just opened the door.

"Let's just go."I said as Heeseung go in without hesitating.

I just smiled the fact that he isn't attracted to any girl he meets.

I just got inside the car trying to get rid of my smile.

He sigh as I looked at him waiting for him to start the car.

"Actually..."He seemed to want to say something but didn't seem to know how.

"It's okay,no need to say anything...for now let's just go home."I said.

The more I looked at his face I got reminded the fact that my lips had touched his cheek.

I couldn't stop smiling to myself and thinking a lot.

"You seem lost in your thoughts."He said as he was driving.

"Uhm...I'm actually just thinking about something which I would never tell you."I said.

"Ohh...okay."He then began to stay silent as I looked out of the window in which it was night time.

We finally got to my house as I immediately walked out of the car.

"Wow I'm feeling sleepy."I said while yawning and covering my mouth.

He just nodded his head with a judging face and walked inside.

"Why did he look at me like that?...is it because I'm pretty when I yawn."I said to myself as I followed him inside.

My parents were already back and my mom was making some pancakes.

"Mmmhh smells yummy."I said as I walked directly to her.

I could see Heeseung and my Father walking out of the kitchen to the TV room in which I focused on my mom.

"Mom may I help?"I asked.

"Well I'll say no today."She said with her smile.

"Ahh poor you,you always making something yummy to eat every night."I said as we both smiled.

"Well you can help with washing the dishes."She said as I wish I never asked.

I just walked to the zinc to wash the used dishes.