P98♡

Just then it took some time when we were traveling.

I felt kinda sleepy but I stayed awake so that I don't make Sunghoon feel tired.

"How's the other boys except for Heeseung?"I asked.

"Their all waiting for your arrival."He said as I smiled..

Just then it became so quiet as he kept on driving.

I just kept looking out of the window while my mind was somewhere that even I didn't know what I was thinking about.

It took hours...

I was surprised to how I even fell asleep.

"Ohh word when did I sleep?"I questioned myself as Sunghoon seemed focused.

Finally when I looked out of the window we had arrived and it was even raining this side.

We got to Mrs Lee's mansion.

The butler walked to us with an umbrella and with from the other workers.

When I walked out I didn't see Ni-ki holding an umbrella for me with a smile.

"Ohh Ni-ki."I giggled.

"So glad to see you."He said with a wide smile.

"I didn't know I'll get such a warm welcome back,your getting wet...get inside the umbrella."I said as he had placed the umbrella for me but not for himself.

"No I'm okay like this."He said.

I pulled him into the umbrella.

"Do you want to catch a cold,I don't want to be blamed."I said as he listened to me while nodding his head.

"Such a naive boy."I shock my head with a smile.

"You can go inside,I'll be back."Said Sunghoon.

My bags were taken out inside as Sunghoon drove away.

I liked how the butler worked.

When I got inside the mansion I found the boys waiting for me.

"Y/N..."Said Jake as everyone seemed happy and expecting.

But one thing was missing.

"Where is Heeseung?"I asked.

"Don't worry about him,he's out for now."Said Sunoo.

"Ohh...did he know I'll be back?"I asked.

"Yes,he actually went out with Mrs Lee."Said Jungwon with his kind smile.

"Ohh that's great,actually let me go to my room."I said feeling like I wanted to see him so bad.

"And well you might not recognize it because there were some chances."Said Sunoo.

"Ohh..."I wondered how my room looked now.

I just immediately ran to my room and opened.

"Damn my room changed so fast."I gulped at the beauty of it.

Just some changes there and there and a bit of black painted colors around.