P33♡

I smiled.

"Well good thing now you know I have someone I like."I said.

"So I'm right when I say it's Hyunjin?"He asked.

"I can't tell you who he is,it might be one of your brothers or it might be Hyunjin who knows."I said as I glared at him in a confident way.

"Hmm...As I thought,who wouldn't fall for one of the popular boys."He smiled to himself as we reached this shop.

"Why are we stopping here?"I asked.

"I need to buy myself something,you can stay if you want to."He said as he walked out of the car and I immediately joined.

As I was walking I realized it was already dark outside.

I just walked after him and he entered the shop as I entered.

I wasn't expecting he would stop here for a bottle of energy drink.

"Seriously,home isn't that far but your stopping for this?"I asked him as he turned to look at me.

"Why not?"He asked as I remembered he's cold sometimes.

"Well then I'll get myself some ice cream."I said as I walked to the fridge.

When I was choosing which ice cream to take I noticed this girl in shorts trying to get Heeseung's attention who was busy picking things he needed on the shelves.

I just watched to see what will happen.

The girl walked fast to bump into Heeseung and dropped her car keys.

"Let the action begin."I thought to myself.

I thought Heeseung will help her to pick up the key but he just looked at her.

The girl felt ignored as she picked up her keys and looked at Heeseung.

I began walking closer to hear what she will say.

"Excuse me,what's your name I'm Mina."She said expecting Heeseung to reply back.

"Okay."He said to her as he saw me and walked to me as I froze.

The girl looked at me as I looked away.

"We should leave."He said as he hold me by my hand and I suddenly felt hot all over my body.

"What is he trying to do?"I questioned myself as the girl felt awkward and walked out of the shop.

He then let go of my hand.

"Did you get your ice cream?"He asked.

"Uhm.."I ran back to the fridge and got the ice cream as he was already paying.

We were done and walked out back to the car.

The girl was outside standing next to the car and she noticed the both of us walking to it.

I couldn't help myself from laughing inside that she was expecting to find a guy to hang out with tonight.

"Ohh it's you again,seems this is your car can you at least drive me home because I got no money."She said.

"Well..."I was about to say something.

"Go back home the way you came here,We are both strangers and who knows,I might be a killer along with this girl."He said as the girl stepped back.

"Whatever,your my type,why are you with this girl but not a hottie like me?"She said walking closer and closer.

Unexpectedly Heeseung pushed her back as she fell down.

"Let's just leave."He said as we both got in the car.

The girl gave us a middle finger and saw this older man walking to his car as an opportunity.

"You could have at least given her some money."I said feeling bad.

"If she wanted money she could have asked for it."He said in a cold tone as he drove the car.

There was only silence till we got back home.

When I got inside the mansion I just walked directly upstairs and to my room.

I closed the door and jumped onto my bed.

"Ohh I'm so exhausted."It was such a long day.

I decided to take a shower from all the different places I went.

I then got called by the butler to come downstairs to eat.

I went downstairs and found that Jay was not back yet.

I joined the boys to eat and Heeseung didn't say a word this time.

"So for Heeseung's birthday house party I think the swimming pool should be available."Said Ni-ki with excitement.

"No,Mrs Lee won't like it."Said Jungwon.

"At least no pools this time,I'm beginning to hate them."I thought to myself.

"What about some drinks."Said Jake.

"No drinking."Said Jungwon.

"Your saying no as if it's your birthday,Heeseung will decide."Said Sunoo.

"I like Jungwon's decisions for my party."Said Heeseung.

"Are we inviting everyone from school?"Asked Jungwon.

"Well I'll only exclude that gayish guy and that loud girl in class,their just annoying."He said.

"That's being hush,they only act that way because they like you."Said Sunoo.

"More like stalkers."Said Ni-ki as he laughed.

Heeseung got up and left.

"Well then,seems this time I'm making the decisions."Said Jungwon with a smile.

"Just don't exclude the drinks please,everyone will be disappointed."Pleaded Jake.

"Everything you want to include I exclude them."Said Jungwon ticking on one of his list paper.

I laughed as I got up.

"Okay goodnight."I said with a smile as they said it back.

I walked upstairs back to my room.

I didn't take time but immediately went to sleep for the next day.♡