P106♡

I then came back from the bathroom.

I walked straight to find Heeseung but he seems to be skating without me instead.

"Wow he's really good."I just decided to watch him instead of hurting myself but felt the need to skate too.

I slowly stepped into the ice rink and decided to skate.

While skating I could feel I was losing myself and felt like panicking.

Heeseung saw my expression.

I felt like falling and that's when I saw that Heeseung was skating right at me.

I decided to just fall but when I thought I was falling Heeseung was trying to catch me but we ended up falling together.

What surprised me was that he made himself fall first in order for me to not get hurt and I could see I was on top of him.

What I felt greatly about was that I had put my hands around him to protect his head from hitting the ice.

He did seem in pain from his body.

I just looked straight at him.

"Are you cold?"I asked that he smiled instead.

"No...I'm a vampire,why would I feel cold and pain is nothing to me."He said with a smile.

I wanted to get up but I didn't know how.

"You must be feeling comfortable in my arms that you make excuses to fall."He said.

"Stupid."I said as I tried to get up but it only got worse that I even fell on him once again and our lips were so close.

"Guess you are aiming for something."He said.

"You really are an idiot."I said as I hit him on the chest so childishly.

"Your weak hands don't inflict pain on me,just get up...it's so cold."He said as he helped me to get up.

I couldn't look at him with the fact that I felt awkward.

"Why are you looking away?"He asked.

"It's getting late,let's go home."I said.

"Hmm okay,I really want a warm bath."He said.

I just looked at his shirt and at the back he was wet.

"Are you okay?"I asked.

"I'll get better once I get home,the butler will take care of it."He said.

I just looked at him as we both took off our ice skates.

We then walked out.

"What about..."Before he could finish.

"Don't even mention any restaurants,we have to get home."I said with the fact that it was cold outside.

We entered the car as he drove the both of us home.

When we got home he coughed while we were still in the car and we both looked at each other.

"Are you okay?"I asked.

"Uhm...yeah it's nothing,I just need some warm bath."He said.

"Okay..."I said as we both walked inside the mansion.

This time I found Ni-ki,Jay and Jake playing some board game and I joined them.

It was so annoying how Jake kept on winning.

"Are you cheating?"Asked Ni-ki.

"How many times have you asked that,I've always had the skills to beat you guys In games like this."Said Jake.

Jay's phone seemed to be ringing as he looked at us while standing up.

"Jay you really have to tell us if you have a girlfriend or not."Said Ni-ki.

"It doesn't concern you,I won't be long."He said with his straight face and walked away.

"Even though he doesn't tell us we already know."Said Jake as they both laughed.

"I wonder who this girl is,she keeps him out and he doesn't spend much time with us this days."Said Ni-ki.

"Well I guess he enjoys being with the girl more."I said with a smile.

"I bet it's not someone from school because hell no way I see his type."Said Ni-ki as I wanted to laugh but just kept it serious.

"What do you mean by that,do you mean the girls at our school are ugly?"Asked Jake giving Ni-ki the bombastic side eye.

"That's not what I mean,I mean like Jay's type can't be from our school because he will like a gamer as a girl."Said Ni-ki.

"Ohh now I get it,the girls at our school like being more girly."Said Jake.

"Wow I never knew you guys do check out girls at our school."I said as they both looked at me.

"Well we are boys,and well your pretty than them."Said Ni-ki with a smile.

"I hope that's not to make me feel better,it could be the opposite."I said jokingly.

Jay was finally back to play again with us.

After all the losing from Jake we were tired and heading to our rooms.

I just bumped into Jungwon at the door.

"How was your day?"He asked.

"It was okay,but surprising at the same  time and you?I asked with a tired smile and exhausted eyes.

"I thought tomorrow we could hang out together at school,I have so many things I want to tell you."He said.

"Well that will do then,I just hope I don't get too busy."I said.

"Get a goodnight sleep then."He said as he walked passed.

I looked at him but then walked to my room.

When I got to my room I realized I had a message from Hyunjin.

He was only wishing me goodnight which was unexpected.

I just smiled and charged my phone.

I then fell right onto the bed feeling very exhausted and that I had a great time with Heeseung at the ice rink which made me smile.♡