P83♡

Soyeon Just took my hand to look.

"Do you still need that tattoo?...you know I'll do you for free."She said as I took my hand away.

"No I'm okay,I don't want to be kicked out of my home."I said as she smiled.

"Anything awesome?like any boy news to tell?"She looked at me.

"Ohh word,what do I tell her?"I gulped while thinking.

"Uhm...no need to be shy,I mean it's not like I'll tell anyone."She said with a smile.

"Well...actually...my love life is kinda complicated."I said as she got closer.

"Sounds interesting."She said.

"Well actually...I am stuck between two guys,I mean the guy I liked took time to even show he likes me back that I think I ended up liking the guy that hated me first and everyone at school things we are dating."I said so fast that she blinked twice.

"Whoah that's complicated...but anyways...are they both handsome?"She asked.

"Seriously...yeah they are."I said.

"Wow lucky..."She said.

"Why am I even talking about myself,like whose your boyfriend?"I asked.

"Well...he's mysterious."She giggled.

I gave her a serious look.

"Okay okay...I'll tell you."She said as I smiled to hear her side of the story.

"Well...we recently just started dating...he's so my type and he takes good care of me so I moved into his apartment."She said.

"I hope he doesn't smoke."I said giving her the side eye.

"Chill...he ain't something like that."She said.

"I'm just glad your happy Soyeon...anyways I..."I was about to say something...

"Who the heck is that?"Asked Soyeon checking him out.

I turned to look as someone unexpected seemed to be looking around.

"How did he know I was here?!"I looked annoyed when he saw us both and walked with a smirk.

"Do you know him?"Asked Soyeon.

I just couldn't answer her when he got closer.

"And so this is the place your at."He said wearing a long black jacket.

"What are you doing here?"I asked as I got up and walked to him.

"Well I was bored."He said.

"So now Kevin bores you."I said as Soyeon Just looked at us.

"Okay okay,you can both have your argument later but well can you introduce him to me."She said as she also got up.

"I seem invited I see,well I'm Lee Heeseung."He said as I slapped my face.

"I'm nice to meet you Heeseung,I'm Soyeon."She said as I couldn't believe he came all the way here.

"I can't believe you followed me here,like how did you know?"I asked.

"Kevin told the direction of getting here."He said.

"That little brat...he be selling me one day."I mumbled to myself as I glared at Heeseung.

Soyeon already came with a drink to give Heeseung.

"Ahh actually no thank you,I'm not a fan of drinking too much..."Before he could finish his words.

I took the can drink from Soyeon.

"No need to explain,you should have just said no...simple."I said as I smiled.

"Well If I say I'm not talkative I'll be lying but well your a very handsome guy."Said Soyeon as she gave me a sneaky smile.

"Ohh my word..."I was about to slap my face when Heeseung held my hand and I was speechless.

"I see it's a habit to slap yourself."He said as I took my hand away.

"What are you trying to say?"I asked.

As Soyeon was about to say something a customer entered.

She looked happy.

"Well actually Y/N I suggest you keep my numbers since I got a new phone,we will talk some day."She said as I gave her my phone to fill in her numbers.

"Well then I'll see you."I said.

"Also you...don't trouble my girl or else you will see the bad side of me."Said Soyeon pointing at him in which Heeseung just kept it serious.

Soyeon Just smiled and followed the customer.

"So you have friends threatening me already huh?"He asked with a smirk.

"She ain't lying,she won a lot of boxing competition back in the day."I said as I giggled and walked out knowing he will just follow me.

I just sigh to myself wondering what do or where to go.

"You should have worn something covering,I mean isn't it a bit cold?"Asked Heeseung.

"I'm not wearing to impress you anyways."I said.

"You could also attract some guys."He said as I saw what he was referring to.

This two guys who seemed to have a lot of tattos kept looking at me in some weird manner.

Heeseung just put his hand around me as the two guys immediately looked away.

I felt like pushing his hand away but then just let it be as we walked.

"So where are you planning to take me?"Asked Heeseung.

"Well since you seem interested in exploring here let's go somewhere very...fun."I winked at him as he smirked.

Just as he never expected I took him to this karaoke place where it was public and he was seated and offended with his arms crossed.

I kept singing my heart out even though I knew I sucked in singing.

He kept nodding his head of disapproval.

"Can we go now?"He asked.

"Nooo!"I shouted as he rolled his eyes and his head was bend down.♡