P81♡

"Ahh I even thought she forgot about me."I said with a smile.

"Well she nearly did."He said as I felt crushed.

"I'm just teasing...I know you want to be the favored child here."He said as I glared at him.

"Actually you can eat my food,I'll buy something on my way out."I said.

"Also don't forget to buy me some chocolate."He said.

"I'm not your slave boy."I said as I saw Heeseung finding it funny.

He was eating so innocently and didn't say a word.

"I hope your leaving today."I said.

He just smirked at me still not saying a word.

I also took out an apple inside the fridge.

"Off to somewhere?"Asked Heeseung.

"Yes,is there any problem?"I asked.

"Well If I knew I would have joined you."He said.

"No thank you."I said as I played some music and walked out of the house.

"A little exercise won't hurt."I said as I began jogging.

The weather was so nice and checking out the neighborhood also seemed nice.

Just as I was jogging I saw Eunwoo approaching me.

I stopped and smiled.

"Ohh Hey Eunwoo Oppa."I waved as he got to me.

"Well it seems you still like jogging around."He said.

"Well...I just wanted to look around and see if there are any changes."I said.

"Ohh did something change?"He asked with his bright smile.

"Uhm...well actually I moved to school somewhere far and so I just came home for some holidays then I'll be getting back."I said.

"Wow it seems your life has become exciting...anyways how's the new school?"He asked.

"Uhm...it's a very nice school,more like I see a lot of popular students and well very dramatic I can say."I said as I giggled.

"Ahh well I was actually going that way,maybe we should go together?"He asked.

"Ahh..."I was about to say something when we were both disturbed by someone.

"Well I was suppose to jog with her today."Said Heeseung who put his hand around my shoulder.

He glared at Eunwoo who seemed confused.

"Ohh who is this?"Asked Eunwoo with his smile.

"Well...it's a long story but my father and his grandmother are friends."I said while laughing awkwardly.

"Ohh...I'm Eunwoo nice to meet you."He said while trying to shake hands with Heeseung but Heeseung just looked at his hand then Eunwoo again.

"Heeseung can't you just be nice to him."I said.

"Uhm...it seems he isn't comfortable with new people but anyways I'll have to go now."Said Eunwoo.

"Okay Oppa,see you some day."I said.

Eunwoo just nodded as he left.

I hit Heeseung on the shoulder.

"Ouch what was that for?"He asked.

"What was that?...you can't find me talking to my old neighbor and be so rude."I said annoyed.

"I didn't like the way you called him Oppa infront of me."He said as I began to walk.

"Why do you care?...and I wonder what made you follow me here."I said as he followed me.

"I wanted you to show me around."He said.

"Well you will end up regretting jogging with me."I said as I began jogging.

He just smiled and joined me.

As we were jogging he stopped by holding this pole.

I also stopped and turned to look at him.

"I told you you will regret joining me."I said.

"It's not that I'm tired,I actually..."He pointed at this ice cream truck where a long line of kids were buying coned ice cream.

"Ohh word...just don't even think about it."I said as his cute innocent smile disappeared.

I just kept on continuing my jogging.

He got to me while pouting.

"Ohh word what's up with your face?"I asked.

We just decided to take a seat.

"I'll buy the ice creams."He said with a smile.

"Argh ohh word..."I slapped my face.

"You know your tired aren't you,also your feeling all hot aren't you?"He seemed to give me this smile that I just couldn't hold myself.

"Okay!,you can go and buy!."I jumped shouted as I looked around but there was no sign of anyone in which I didn't feel much embarrassed.

"There was no need to shout but ohh well wait for me."He said as he just ran instead of walking.

I sat down again and watched as he was no where to be seen since the road was curved.

I just sigh in my thoughts while I couldn't stop thinking about my phone which I left in my room.

My thoughts were focused on why did YooA not tell me about liking Heeseung and also I'm eagerly waiting for Hyunjin's text.

"I hope he's enjoying himself wherever he is."I just smiled to myself when I could hear Heeseung's voice.

I turned to look at him.

"That was fast."I said surprised since when I looked the line was a bit long.

"Well...let's say I made sure everything went on faster than you thought."He said looking proud.

"Let me guess,you threated the kids so they could run away."I said.

"Let's say I bought each one something they wanted."He said.

"What?...just for ice cream!"I stood while shocked.

He handed a chocolate mint ice cream.

"I don't like mint."I said.

"Ohh...too bad."He said handing out the strawberry one.

I just saw that he seemed to like the strawberry one by his expression.

"Just eat it,I'll eat the mint one."I said taking the mint ice cream and began walking away before he could say anything.♡