P68♡

I got up.

"Actually we will eat this pizza at home with everyone...I suddenly don't feel hungry anymore."I said as I tried to walk away.

"Well that just proves me right...you like him don't you,it doesn't need to involve the other guy."He said as I stopped and turned to look at him.

"Sunghoon...how did you know I liked another guy?"I asked as he just looked at me with his calm face.

"I never liked to get into anyone's business but Heeseung is my brother and  I just need to know before anyone else and I promise you I'm good at keeping secrets."He said with a smile.

"Wow I always thought Sunghoon was an Introvert and mostly a very quiet person but I never thought there could be this side of him."I stared at him as I walked back to take a seat.

"Tell me."He said.

"If I tell you I'll be lying...I feel like I'm in a complicated position...I don't even know if I like Heeseung or Hyunjin...if I like them both who do I have to confess my feelings to then?"I asked.

"Easy...you don't need to,just see who likes you back for real...that's all I can tell you now."He said.

"It's so funny because I don't even believe you have ever felt what I feel before."I said.

"You can't be sure Y/N...I might seem like I don't have feelings but I also do like someone."He said.

"What...you like who?"I asked surprised.

"I don't need to tell you this...anyways I got a message from Ni-ki telling me to pick him up,let's go."He said as he got up and began walking.

"Hey!...so unfair that I had to tell you I like Hyunjin but you won't bother to tell me...whatever."I said as he kept walking out while smiling.

I just took the pizza box and followed out.

I wondered where Ni-ki was that we had to pick him up.

We both entered the car.

"Well where are we going to take him?"I asked.

"Some girl called me by his phone and told me to pick him up...I wonder what trouble he got himself in this time?"He said as he seemed a bit worried.

"You really do care about your brothers."I smiled as he drove the car.

We got to the place when he immediately got out and I followed.

We entered this tavern when we just saw Ni-ki standing and staring at this two guys while losing balance.

Sunghoon couldn't bare to watch but walked to them.

The guys seemed like they were ready to punch Ni-ki on the face when this girl stood infront of him.

She was pointing fingers at them while Ni-ki pushed her aside to try to be the hero or something.

I just stood and watched with confusion.

Sunghoon got to them and looked at Ni-ki.

"Ni-ki don't try to create a huge scene...remember your not just a normal guy here."Said Sunghoon as I couldn't understand what he meant so I took a step.

"How did you know I was here?"Asked Ni-ki looking frustrated.

The two guys just didn't seem to want to end this fight.

"Hey...you dare bet with us and not give us our money..."Said this other muscular guy looking deadly at Ni-ki.

"Stop talking about money when you cheated."Said the girl who was by Ni-ki's side.

"Wait...I hope this is one of Ni-ki's fan girls,not that girl he used to talk about."I thought as I watched.

"I don't know what has happened between you and my brother but if you really need money...name the price."Said Sunghoon as my eyes widened even the girl next to them looked at Sunghoon.

I just couldn't stand far so I also got there.

"Sunghoon you heard her...they cheated so why would you give them?"I asked.

The girl looked at me.

"Ni-ki I was the one who called your brother so go with him and forget about paying this cheaters."She said.

"Hmm you even have the guts to check my contacts."Said Ni-ki as he seemed so upsetly tipsy.

"Hey!give us our money before we do something you will regret."Said this guy.

"This two guys don't seem like nice people,we should just give them their money."I thought to myself.

"I think I can Handle this by myself."Said Ni-ki as Sunghoon stopped him.

"Whether you cheated or not it doesn't make a difference to me...just take this money for the trouble my brother has caused."Said Sunghoon handing them out a strap of money.

"Wait you also have money by cash?"I asked.

"I wanted to give it to someone but it seems useful now."He said as the two guys took the money and smirked as they both walked out.

Ni-ki didn't say anything but Sunghoon helped him to stand.

KIM CHAEWON
???

"I'm Chaewon and uhm...actually...are you related to Ni-ki?"She asked Sunghoon with a smile but Sunghoon just didn't seem to want to answer that.

"I'm Y/N....you were the one who called right?"I asked as I found her cool.

"Yes...my step mother owns this Tavern so I always find him here...I just couldn't watch and let him get beaten by those guys...if you hadn't shown up I would have knocked some senses out of them."She said.

"Thanks...since he comes here keep my numbers and I'll make sure he never comes here again."Said Sunghoon as he walked out with Ni-ki.

"Here are my numbers too."I smiled.

I jus waved at Chaewon as I also walked out immediately.♡