P34♡

It was already in the morning and I was already prepared to go downstairs and join the boys for breakfast.

I ran downstairs feeling excited.

"Wow you look so happy."Said Sunoo.

"Well yeah."I said.

"What makes you so bright today?"Asked Jungwon.

I couldn't just tell them I'm happy to see my one and only crush.

"Well it's nothing important,I'm just feeling positive today."I said as Heeseung stared at me.

I sat down and joined to eat.

As always Ni-ki kept eating a lot.

"You eat a lot but never gain weight."Said Sunoo looking at Ni-ki.

"What I'm unlike you with diets,you might starve yourself one day."He said.

"Ohh come on,don't cry to me when all the girls no more like you after finding out about this."Said Sunoo with a smile.

"What do you mean?"Asked Ni-ki with sauces all over his mouth.

Sunoo showed him a pic he took of him eating.

"Sunoo why do you keep doing this to me?"Asked Ni-ki as Sunoo got up and ran and Ni-ki chased him.

It was so funny I couldn't stop laughing.

Sunoo hid behind Sunghoon who was walking downstairs and Sunghoon just kept on minding his business.

"Delete that."Said Ni-ki as Sunoo just ran and was caught.

I noticed Heeseung was trying to hold back and he wanted to laugh but saw me and kept a serious face.

"Why does he need to pretend."I looked away as I finished eating my food.

We finally walked out of the mansion and got inside the limo.

When I got to school I could see some eyes staring at me.

I could feel my nerves getting to me as I tried to walk confidently and by mistake I bump directly into someone without noticing and dropped his books.

"Ohh sorry let me pick up..."I realized it was Hyunjin as he picked up the books.

"You shouldn't be this clumsy,be careful."He said with a bit of smile.

I couldn't stop blushing forgetting that some were watching.

"Aren't you going to class?"He asked.

I nodded without a word because all I could do was smile.

"Let's go."He said as I was surprised how bright he looked today.

I didn't hesitate or mind anyone but walked with him forgetting that I had to wait for YooA.

We entered the school building and we passed by the lockers and got into the class.

I wasn't expecting some girls who seem to be the gossip Queens of the school.

"Wow you seem to get all the cute guys Y/N,what spell do you use?"Asked this gossip girl.

I knew they will begin asking such questions.

Hyunjin just stared at them with his silent expression.

"This is the reason why you would never get a cute guy,you just don't know when to embarrass."He said which made me look at him surprised.

The other girls also seemed surprised.

"Wow I've never heard him talk,his voice is so nice."The other gossip girl said as they smiled leaving the first girl questioning her actions.

Me and Hyunjin sat down as he put one of the book he was holding next to me.

"What is this for?"I asked.

"It's another story,I thought you might like it."He said with his pure smile.

"Wow he looks different,I'm not used to him smiling."I thought as I looked at him.

While lost in my thoughts Heeseung and Jungwon walks into the class as I take the book quickly closer to me.

Jungwon seem to be busy on his phone as he sat down.

"Jungwon what are you busy with on your phone?"I asked to try and avoid Hyunjin's eye contacts that will make things obvious for him.

"I'm writing a list of invitations for Heeseung's birthday party tomorrow."He said.

I wondered if Hyunjin was invited since I'll be so bored when I don't even know anyone in this class.

Class already began and I was still finding an excuse of focusing on the teacher but I couldn't when I only focused on looking at Hyunjin.

Finally it was break time when I quickly ran out.

I just stood out waiting for YooA and she also walked out.

"What's wrong with you today?"She asked putting her hand on my forehead.

"No I'm okay,you just won't get it."I said when I remembered something.

"I will surely get it if you tell me,let's go and eat."She said as she walked before me.

"But I'm sure I heard YooA's voice in Yeonjun's house?"I had so many questions but I couldn't ask her.

I saw Hyunjin walking out and ran after YooA.

We got to the Cafeteria and sat down with our food.

"Y/N just tell me what I won't understand."She said.

"Well...."I felt like telling her but the place wasn't right.

"Actually I'll tell you someday but first I need to ask you something."I said as she waited for my question with load of food in her mouth.

"Do you have a boyfriend you never tell me about?"I asked her.

She looked at me with her wide eyes.

"Where did you hear that from?"She asked after swallowing her food.

"I'm only asking."I said.

"Well I might have a boyfriend and I might not have one but either way I can't tell you till you tell me your secret."She said with her bubbly smile.

"Knew this was gonna be hard."I thought to myself.♡