P133♡

I played games with Jay that night and he wasn't someone who is chatty more like focused on the game and because I talked to much he even ended up putting a tape on my mouth.

I had no idea where he got the tape.

He told me he used it on people like Ni-ki and Jake because they talk too much and it seemed I was now in that list.

It was a way of joking for him and I had a great laugh.

When I got to my room I was exhausted and just wanted to sleep.

I still couldn't erase what I saw from Heeseung though.

"Ohh word it will be embarrassing for me to face him tomorrow."I just thought as I yawned and closed my eyes to sleep .

The next day...

I decided to let Sunghoon to take me to school while avoiding Heeseung and even skipped breakfast.

Today the teachers were not really in class because of some meeting.

Heeseung was called by the principal along with Jungwon and I wondered what the reason was but I was glad I it was an opportunity to avoid bumping into him.

We were seated in class.

It was me and Hyunjin this time while playing the chess game.

No one even noticed us because we were back seaters.

"Hyunjin don't think you can beat me."I said laughing out loud.

"I won't let you win just because I like you."He said acting cool.

I was about to play when it was my turn and was disturbed by someone unnecessarily.

"Y/N we need to talk."Said YooA.

"Talk?"I was surprised but ended up getting up following her out of the class.

"What do you want?"I asked giving her a serious expression.

"I j~just wanted to apologize for my behavior that time,I mean I kind of messed up I know,I was upset with you because you've been acting weird like you no more want to be friends with me so...I thought if I'll do the same then I'll feel better..."She paused looking at me with her cute puppy eyes.

"YooA?If you were that angry why didn't you tell me and also that was horrible because me being in that situation was not comfortable,at least I'm confident enought to ignore it ever happened."I said as she held my hands.

"Y/N does that mean your going to forgive me?"She asked trying to smile but I slowly let her hands out of my hands.

"No...I'm hurt and also if you thought I wouldn't get a new friend well your wrong,Chaeyoung is my new friend now."I said walking away.

I didn't even want to look back and see how she reacted me saying that.

I got back to class my mood all ruined.