P51♡

Just when I woke up I realized I dozed off while trying to study last night.

"Ohh word I didn't sleep in the right position,now I have a headache."I said while the headache was too much to handle.

I immediately went to take a shower and took my outfit to wear.

Outfit for today♡

I immediately walked out when I saw the butler.

"Miss Y/N I guess your used to waking up at the right timing."He smiled.

"Actually I have a headache and is there like medicine?"I asked.

"Ohh we actually ran out of such medicine by giving them to Mrs Lee recently and well Mrs Lee send me to give you this bank card."He handed it to me.

"Card?"I looked at the butler.

"Well you can buy anything you want without using the boy's bank cards instead."He said.

"Well I guess I'll buy medicine with this."I said.

"Are you sure Miss Y/N,You can tell the boys and they can always try their best to buy for you."He said.

"Well just thank Mrs Lee but using her card..."I just couldn't accept it.

"Well it's My job to give it to you and if you don't want it you can give it back to Mrs Lee."He said.

"Ohh yeah."I said.

"But remember she will be upset that you can't accept anything from her."He said.

"Ohh really,I guess I'll have to take it then."I said as I put it in my little hand bag.

I just smiled and then passed while I go and then get downstairs.

I saw the other boys but where was Heeseung.

"Uhm Jungwon?"I took a seat.

"Yes?"He looked at me.

"Well I have something to ask and also something to tell."I said.

"Well ask and tell."He said.

"The other it's about Heeseung and the other YooA."I said.

He seemed to be paying attention when I mentioned YooA's name.

"Uhm where is Heeseung?"I asked.