P82♡

While I was just walking with him by my side eating the ice cream with my thoughts somewhere else.

I turned to look at Heeseung who seemed to quickly turn his head to the other side with his ears a bit red.

"Uhm...actually I'm curious to why you actually came here."I said softly.

He looked at me with a smile.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"I asked.

He was pointing his cheek in which I was confused.

"I don't get it."I said.

"I hope you don't mind."He said in which suddenly he moved closer to me in a way that he wiped the ice cream off my cheek and at that moment I kept looking at his beautiful eyes.

I suddenly became blushy as I stepped back with nervousness.

"Actually never mind...I'm jogging now."I just said whatever that came to mind in which it left Heeseung confused while I began to just run.

Finally it wasn't much of a long way since I took a short cut and ended up home.

I didn't want to even look back but I knew he could already recognize a way back home.

I just entered the house bumping into Kevin.

"What's up with you?"He gave me this annoyed look.

"And what's up with you,you should really learn to respect me."I said as we glared at each other.

"Anyways where is Heeseung?...I hope you didn't kick him out."He really seem to like him.

"Argh whatever..."I was about to say something but Heeseung just entered in which I just suddenly ran upstairs.

I just immediately got into my room and sat on my bed.

"Ohh word,why am I suddenly running away like this?"I slapped my face as I layed down on the bed.

Just suddenly I heard a buzzing sound from my phone.

I immediately took it to find out it was some useless notification in which I was only expecting Hyunjin's message.

"I guess he's really busy but argh I need a bath."I said as I immediately went to take a bath.

I hadn't made plans for today but well I decided to go out to meet this girl I knew for some talk.