P16♡

It was in the morning when I was ready to leave for school.

I had breakfast with the boys and it was quite when I said no single word.

When we got to school I felt like this could be done with.

"Well here I go."I said to myself.

Coming to school without YooA sure was boring.

When I got to my class everyone seemed to be talking behind my back but still I could hear what they were saying and it was all related that they all knew he was gonna reject me.

Some even laughed at me while passing but I kept myself busy while reading the book Hyunjin gave me and I kinda missed him.

Class had already began and everyone kept looking at Heeseung who was so focused in the lesson and I could see Jungwon was worried and trying to cheer me up.

I just kept myself busy and focused.

Just then as time went by I noticed it was already break time and I wasn't ready for this.

"Ohh word."

I decided to stay in class but this wouldn't help as he would just come instead since I knew how much he dislikes me.

I walked out of class while everyone kept staring at me and while I was passing this two girls...

"Look at her,she thinks Heeseung will make her his girlfriend when she's not even his type."Said the first girl.

"She thinks she's too pretty and soon she will be crying."Said the second girl as they both began laughing.

I decided to shut them up.

"Hey stop bad mouthing about me and just wait and watch,he will make you guys shocked."I felt stupid saying this as I pointed my finger at them.

The two girls just rolled their eyes and walked to the Cafeteria.

"Why did I have to say that."I slapped myself as I slowly walked into the Cafe and eyes were all staring at me.

"This is the worst school I ever came to."I thought to myself as I went to join the line of receiving food.

I got my food and went to seat down.

While I was seating I saw IU and her friends seating down while they laugh at me.

I was about to eat when the Enhypen boys finally arrived and I could feel my heart beating fast.

"If he really embarrasses me I'm going back to my old school."I thought to my self as I felt like crying with complaints.

Just then they got their food and went to take a seat.

I avoided looking at anyone as I continued eating my food.

I decided to see what Heeseung was doing and as expected he seemed normal as usual.

"Maybe he has changed his mind and won't say anything."I thought to myself but then I saw him getting up as I nearly got scared but then he sat down.

"Is he trying to give me a heart attack."I thought to myself as I put my hand on my chest to feel my heart beat.

I then drank my juice while trying to avoid the eyes of those who can't wait to hear what Heeseung's answer will be.

I hated the fact that I kept looking at IU and her friends who wouldn't stop talking while looking back at me.

I decided to run out of the cafeteria instead and avoid this day.

I got up slowly while looking around.

I walked faster and was about to pass this other table when suddenly someone grabbed my hand.

I felt so frustrated when I turned to see who it was.

"Ohh no."I couldn't just escape my fate couldn't I.

Heeseung smirked as he pulled me closer to him to my surprise.

The other Enhypen boys got up looking worried.

Everyone just looked at us.

"Y/N where are you going without hearing me out?"He asked as I felt uneasy.

"I was going...uhm,I was going to my class."I said while trying to avoid looking at him.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you."He said.

"Heeseung you can just give her the answer tomorrow."Said Jungwon.

"Well I think today is the day to tell her if she's fit to be my girlfriend or not."He said.

"Well.."I wanted to say something but couldn't figure what and how.

"You said you love me right?"He asked as I sigh.

"Yes I did."That's all I could say.

I was trying to escape but it was game over for me.

"Okay then Heeseung,say whatever you want to say and I'll happily accept it."I felt like putting an act can make some pity me.

He just smiled in which it was not something I see everyday.

"Don't worry I'll tell you my answer but first tell me why you love me or maybe like me?"He asked.

I gulped thinking of an answer.

"Well your the most handsome guy in school and which girl in this school doesn't like you?"I said with a wide forced smile.

"Hmm...you got a point."He said.

"But that's what every girl will say and not me,To be honest you are handsome but not my type."I thought to myself as I felt like I could have said that.

"Well hear my answer then."He said as everyone stood up to hear.

I felt so nervous.

"Y/N...I don't love you."He said as some were expecting this but he wasn't done talking.

"But I like you."He said as everyone seemed shocked.

____________♡_____________

> _ <

Thank you guys for taking time to read my story.

This makes me want to update more.

If you like you can read my other new story.

Mystic Memories(historical)