P25♡

"Wow you really are a playboy Ni-ki."I said with a smile.

"Nah I'm not,I'm just trying to get a friend of mine a good looking girlfriend so that's why I'm taking their numbers."He said.

"Well is he handsome?"I asked.

"Well...I have no comment,let's just get in the car and eat the ice cream before it melts."He said with his smile.

Just then we entered the car while Ni-ki eats his ice cream.

"Ohh boys actually I bought other two ice creams by mistake and I hope you can help me eat them."I said with a smile.

Sunghoon just took one ice cream without saying anything.

I then looked at Heeseung.

"I told you I don't want an ice cream."He said while looking away.

"It's very hot you know,if you don't want it then I'll eat it."I said as he still looked at the side of the window.

"Ohh well then I'll eat it for you Y/N."Said Ni-ki.

But then Heeseung took it.

"I'll take it since you are insisting too much."He said as I smiled.

Then Ni-ki drove the car and I still wondered if the others stopped at some shop.

"Anyways Y/N do you have a swimming costume?"Asked Ni-ki.

"Yes I do but it's been long since I ever wore it since I don't like swimming."I said as Ni-ki stopped at this sport shop.

"Well then I need to buy something for myself as well."Said Heeseung.

"Me too."Said Sunghoon.

"Why do I feel like Sunghoon wants something when Heeseung wants something."I thought to myself as Ni-ki walked out first.

I got out with the other boys at the same time.

"This girls are sure gonna drive Ni-ki crazy.I thought as Ni-ki gave me a card.

"What for?"I asked him.

"Well you can buy for yourself while I look for something for myself."He said with a smile.

"Well I'm keeping this card."I said as I followed Sunghoon who was getting inside.

I went separate with the boys when I saw this sport swimming costumes.

"I like this one,it looks comfortable."I took it as this guy walked to me.

"I think this one will work."He said as he hands me this other swimming costume.

I just looked at the guy,he had black hair and looked both cute and handsome at the same time.

"Uhm...no thanks,I'll take this."I said while walking away but he seemed to just smile.

I walked to find Heeseung paying for the things he bought and I just added mine.

"Seriously."He said as he payed for mine too.

"Well the others already walked."He said as I walked out with him.

We entered the car.

"Well now we are going for some swimming."Said Ni-ki sounding all excited.

"Uhm anyways will it be crowded?"I asked.

"Don't worry,we are not going somewhere public but somewhere private."Said Ni-ki as he blinked at me.

"Well that's a relief,I hate crowded places."I said.

Ni-ki got a phone call from Jake.

"Wow your already there,we are coming."Said Ni-ki as he began driving.

I now understood why Sunoo didn't want to get in the same car as Ni-ki,he drives so recklessly.

In some minutes we were finally there.

Ni-ki gave them his card as they opened the gate and drove in.

The other boys's car was already parked and not many cars were parked and that made me happy.

We got out of the car as Heeseung took his huge bag.

"I wonder what he put in that bag of his?"I began asking myself.

"Firstly we have a room to ourselves and I only got two room cards so it means you will share a room with one of us here."Said Ni-ki.

"We aren't sleeping here right?"I asked.

"Well we can for one night if it becomes too late."Said Ni-ki.

"Share a room with one of them,ohh well."I thought to myself who I would want share a room with.

"Well one room has two beds."Said Ni-ki with a smile.

I looked at the three boys.

"I can't share a room with Sunghoon,I don't think I'll be that comfortable,Ni-ki is annoying sometimes that can't be done and Heeseung uhm.."I kept thinking.

"Well give the card to me,she will share with me I guess."Said Sunghoon as he took the card from Ni-ki's hands.

"Ohh I get it,you still upset with me?"Asked Ni-ki.

"Not that."Said Sunghoon as he walked to the room.

"Ohh well,seems I'll have to share with Sunghoon."I thought as Heeseung walked to the other room with Ni-ki.

While Sunghoon walked in,I was about to follow him when I saw Jungwon and Sunoo walking out from the same room next door.

"Ohh you already here,we were even going for a swim."Said Sunoo while they were already dressed for swimming.

They both had shirts on so I couldn't be more surprised.

"Well are you gonna swim wearing that?"I felt weird asking that.

"Uhm...yeah we are."Said Jungwon

I just smiled awkwardly and walked into the room as they both walked downstairs.♡