P67♡

He moved a bit closer.

"Don't I seem like a person who deserves anyone's love?"He asked as I took one step back.

"It's not that...but do you like someone?"I asked with my puppy eyes.

"I don't know...this feeling is driving me crazy...I just can't seem to live a moment without thinking about that one person."He said with a irritated expression.

I wanted to say something but then I felt a rain drop.

I looked up the sky.

It just suddenly began raining.

Instead of running back into the school building we just looked at each other.

The rain drops falling on us bit by bit.

But then...

"HEESEUNG...ahh!"Wonyoung came running to us with an umbrella and only covered him.

"What are you doing here?"He asked.

"Let's get back inside and once the rain stops we can go home."She said as she didn't let him say anything but pulled him to follow her inside.

He just kept looking at me while walking away with her and I just couldn't think straight.

"What did he mean by all that?...was he talking about me...the girl he fell for?"I felt a bit emotional and confused.

I just didn't even feel drenched at all till I felt an umbrella over my head.

I looked to see who it was and it was Sunghoon.

He smiled at me.

"Don't stand here for long...you might catch a cold."He said.

"Thanks."I said as I smiled back at him.

We walked back inside.

It took an hour for the rain to stop.

Anyone who wanted to go home could go home and those who wanted to stay and participate in some games could stay.

But with all this thoughts of Hyunjin and Heeseung's words made me want to go home.

I was with Sunghoon and Jake the whole time while we watched some of our school mates racing in the play ground.

Even one of the ALCHEMY High student was participating and I was still In my thoughts.

"I think I'll go home...are you coming or staying?"Asked Sunghoon.

"I'll go with you."I smiled as I could see Heeseung and Wonyoung walking into the play ground.

We just got up and walked straight to them to the exit.

Wonyoung just gave me this big smile.

"Are you going somewhere?"Asked Heeseung.

"Me and Sunghoon are tired so we are going back home."I said trying to avoid looking into Heeseung's eyes.

"We will be watching the game now and well if you were looking for us we were..."Before she could finish her words.

"Go and watch your game...I'm so tired that I really want to leave."I said as Heeseung didn't say a word.

"Okay then...Heeseung let's go."She said smiling at him.

I looked at him while he just sigh.

"I'm only going with you because you miss me as a friend."He said while looking at me but I looked away.

I just took Sunghoon by his hand and walked out.

"Are you that tired?"Asked Sunghoon.

"Well yeah...I just feel like sleeping and my eyes hurt."I said.

I let go of him as we both walked till we got out of the school building and into his car.

"I thought of buying us some pizza first but since your tired..."He didn't finish his words while I gave him this active look.

"No!..let's get some pizza!"I said as he smiled that made me feel hungry too.

He began driving the car and it didn't take long to get to the pizza restaurant.

We walked inside and ordered.

While seated...

"I noticed something and I just want to be proven wrong."Said Sunghoon.

I gave him a questionable look.

"Before I say anything I'll take a picture of us."He said as I nodded with a smile.

"You seem to like pictures,you carry that around you why?"I asked.

"Because I make memories with it and most importantly it belongs to my father."He said as he tried to hide his sad face.

"Uhm...if I may ask...where is your father and mother?"I asked even though I thought he might get upset.

"Their both happy angels."He said.

"I guess their watching over you."I said as I smiled at him.

"I lost them in a car accident and that's when I was an orphan,Mrs Lee just made me feel at home and kinda I love all my brothers."He said.

"You mostly often eat alone."I said.

"Well...I felt like I didn't belong with them even though their always kind to me and I would like to eat with them."He said as our pizza arrived.

I grabbed a piece.

"Well then join us tomorrow."I smiled.

"Enough about me now,now I need to know."He said as I looked at him.

"What is it?"I asked as I gulped.

"What's going on between you and Heeseung?"He asked as I stopped trying to take a bite of the pizza.

"What..do you mean?"I asked.

"You and Heeseung used to never be so close the first time you met and moreover Heeseung just seems like a different person around you."He said looking confused.

"I don't know what your trying to say."I said.

"Do you even wonder why we no more use the same car to go to school?"He asked.

"Uhm..."I just looked down.

"It's because he only wants you by his side as his responsibility,why would he be nice to you even at home."He said in which I had no words.

"Me..what?"I didn't know how to react.

"My main question is....are you staying in this relationship because you fear the talks of everyone at school after a break up or is it because you really like him?"He asked as my eyes widened.♡