P17♡

I couldn't believe what he just said.

I noticed everyone already took videos thinking he would reject me.

"Uhm.."I just couldn't even utter more words.

I looked around to see IU and her friends's shocked faces.

IU just couldn't accept this and she walked directly to us.

Heeseung pulled me closer into his arms as I couldn't avoid making eye contact with him.

I felt like slapping myself when I thought to how cute he looks when I'm this close to him.

"Well,I always rejected any girl who comes expecting I'll like them back but it turns out today I accepted someone."He said as he looked at everyone.

"How can you like someone like her?"Asked IU looking upset.

Heeseung smirked as we both looked at IU.

"Why shouldn't I like her?"He asked.

"Well..because she doesn't look like your type,and mostly I am obviously your type here."Said IU.

"What makes you think your my type?"He asked.

"Because,I'm the most beautiful girl in this school why can't you see that?"She asked as Heeseung looked at me.

"The only beauty I see here is her."He said as everyone did a WOW sound..

"What!"IU looked frustrated as her friends came to calm her down.

The bell rang as it was time to go back to our classes.

"Anyways beautiful,I'll see you when time wants us to be together."He said as he walked out.

Jungwon walked to me.

"Well seems he doesn't hate you after all."Jungwon smiled as he walked out followed by the other boys.

I was left surprised as I couldn't stop thinking to what just happened.

I just saw how IU and her friends looked at me and immediately walked out of the Cafeteria to my class.

I was scared to even make any eye contact with the girls in my class when some of them seemed so upset.

"They all look like they could just beat me up right now."I thought to myself as I couldn't focus in class.

Heeseung as always was focused as the most Smartest boy in our school.

The teacher saw that I was not focused.

"Okay Y/N here will read the book for us."The teacher said while giving me a glare.

I didn't mind so I took the book and began reading.

They thought I'll embarrass myself if I made a mistake with any spellings but Mrs Lee's mansion rules for studying were beneficial as I read and they looked at me surprisingly.

Heeseung then turned around for the first time to look at me and my heart beat fast.

The teacher proceeded as I just looked into my book trying to focus.

School was finally over and I immediately walked out to run to the limo.

I entered and still today no one ever saw I was using the same transportation as the Enhypen boys because of this other tall tree.

Heeseung never looked at me in the limo like he did at school and it became silent as everyone had their own thoughts.

When we arrived home there were some delivery trucks outside.

"Wow what's going on?"I asked.

"Didn't Mrs Lee tell you there are guests coming tomorrow?"Asked Jake.

"Well she did but it seems sooner than expected and what's the need for this orders?"I asked.

"Can't wait to see my outfit."Said Ni-ki as him and Jay walked inside first.

Jungwon just smiled at me as he walked
in with Jake,Sunghoon and Sunoo.

I looked to my left as I saw Heeseung.

"Uhm...thanks for today."I said as he looked a bit different.

"Whatever, I was not doing this for you and whatever I said or did that was nothing."He seemed a bit furious as he walked inside.

"What's wrong with him?"I asked myself.

I decided to follow them inside and walked directly upstairs when I found the Butler on the way.

"Well Mrs Y/N your dress is in your room and there is a box containing two pairs of shoes Mrs Lee chose for you,hope you love them."He said as I smiled.

"Well I'll better go and check."I said as I walked straight to my room.

When I entered there was a box on my bed as I ran to look.

I began opening the box and inside..

There were heels in the box as I slapped my face.

"I don't usually like walking in this for long."I thought to myself as I turned and saw the dress they placed on the side.

"Wow it looks beautiful more like a princes and I hope Mrs Lee did see it first before accepting it

"Wow it looks beautiful more like a princes and I hope Mrs Lee did see it first before accepting it."I was not used to wearing such outfits.

I layed down on my bed as I thought.

"Everyone at school now takes me as an enemy and they really have no idea that Heeseung is just pretending to like me because of his grandmother."

Instead of busy fitting on my dress and shoes I began studying.

"I want to make sure I become the best by passing all the tests we will be writing but...Since Heeseung is the best in class I hope he doesn't get upset if I take number one on the list."I said I smiled while focusing.

Books were not that boring to me since in my previous school I was always taking position 1 and hope even in this school I do.♡

__________♡___________

If you like my story can you please follow me

> _ <