Chapter 131: Nostalgia

Start from the beginning

"He wasn't like that before?"

"yes.

Yu Bei had a flash of inspiration.

Is it because of the stimulation of that accident? Gu Yiming's temperament changed drastically, and he went to a strange country to heal his emotional wounds?

Conan couldn't even find fault with it.

"Big brother. Yu Bei was about to knock on the side, "Has Gu Yiming ever been in love?"

"Falling in love?" Gu Junru was puzzled.

"Yes, Gu Yiming has had a girlfriend...... Or a boyfriend?"

Gu Yiming has never befriended Yu Bei, I don't know.

But Gu Junru definitely didn't hand it over.

The eldest brother lives without desires.

No, it's to live life to the fullest.

What do you want a girlfriend for?

Do you want angry people to quarrel and divide the family property?

Gu Junru thought for a while, and said confusedly: "I don't know.

"He didn't tell you?"

"No. Gu Junru also pondered carefully, "Haven't you heard of it, what did he tell you?"

Gu Junru doesn't know?

Their relationship is so bad.

Yu Bei couldn't imagine the picture of Gu Yiming and Gu Junru whispering to their best friends.

"Forget it.

After seeing Gu Junru drive away, Yu Bei prepared to go back to the house.

Gu Junru couldn't inquire about anything here.

Is it difficult to ask Gu Hongsheng?

Don't dare.

That day, Gu's father and Gu's mother reacted quite big.

Yu Bei didn't want to hit the muzzle of the gun.

Before I could get inside, a phone call came in.

"Xiaobei, where are you?" Wang Jiarui's familiar voice.

It sounds a little crying.

How long has it been since I saw him?

Wang Jiarui thought I wanted to cry......?"

Why are you ......"

"I ......"

Wang Jiarui said a word, and then he was silent, and after a while, he cried.

"I heard that you married Gu Yiming, that bastard, and you abandoned me like this? You still don't tell me, woo woo woo......"

Yu Bei's hand with the mobile phone stiffened, and asked: "Why are you crying......"

"I'm so wronged, I'm too wronged with this spare tire......!"

When did Wang Jiarui, a playboy, begin to gradually sprout?

"Okay, okay, don't look like you've lost me." Yu Bei comforted him.

"Hmmm, mean I still have a chance to loosen the soil?"

"Meaning you haven't gotten me either." 

"Wow...... Are you still so cold and ruthless! Do you know how I've been doing these days?"

 Wang Jiarui began to cry, "Damn Yankee stole my bag, and all my documents, mobile phones, cash, and bank cards were gone! The hotel not only kicked me out, but also called the police to arrest me, and I couldn't explain it to them, and the American police locked me up for more than ten days before letting me go to the embassy for help, and the embassy even specially renovated and temporarily took a holiday, and I went back to the police station for many days before I got my identity certificate, and I was now penniless and unable to move an inch, and I was sent home in two days......