Chapter 116: Mints

Začít od začátku

I don't want to admit it at all.

Just a few days after being with Gu Yiming, Yu Bei felt disheartened.

Wang Gengshuo threw out another question: "Then have you been anxious, sad, or very depressed recently?

"Yes, too."

Very heart-wrenching.

"Then have you experienced a sudden weight loss recently?" 

At the time of the Chinese New Year, the broken jar broke and broke and came out with Gu Yiming, and after Gu Yiming escaped, Yu Bei lost ten pounds in domestic violence. Depend on.

I thought I was out of love.

"Then do you have a miasma, but you often can't help but fantasize it."

How to hit the ground.

Yu Bei felt like he had been hit by an arrow.

"That's right. Wang Gengshuo made another record and said, "It's exactly the same as what Gu Yiming described, but the mood is still light, and if it develops, there will be more serious symptoms, anxiety, memory loss, and so on."

"Gu Yiming knows about this?"

Wang Gengshuo nodded: "He consulted before, and later assisted me in recording your behavior information at any time, don't trouble me, he asked me to hide it." Sometimes, concealment is also more helpful for the patient's state of mind.

Wang Gengshuo took out the recorder, and after turning it on, a man's voice came out.

"Doctors can't hide their illness from their patients, record it, and then you will be fully responsible for what happens because of it.

"Okay. Gu Yiming's voice.

"Now my advice to Yu Bei is to receive psychotherapy, medication is only an adjunct, if it can provide a relaxed and peaceful environment for the patient, it will be more conducive to his recovery.

Gu Yiming said: "I just took this into consideration, he doesn't like the environment of the hospital, you make it like a morgue here, he will be afraid, so I asked you to hide his illness from him for the time being." Do you have any methods of grooming that you can teach me.

Close family members can only accompany the patient more, maintain a peaceful and happy mood, remember not to argue with the patient, it is best to let him be happy, and let him do whatever he wants.

On the way back, a wave of anger rose in Yubei.

Annoying.

Like a person who likes to get sick.

You see how much I love Gu Yiming.

Gu Yiming is a king and eight lambs.

It's all his fault.

don't want to see him anymore.

There is still a kilometer away from the company, so Yu Bei asked the driver to stop and pay the money.

"You haven't reached your destination yet, are you sure you want to stop here?" the driver shouted back.

"I'm going for a walk. The driver seemed a little speechless.

"Neuropathy" slipped away as soon as it smoked also crushed a puddle of water on the side of the road and splashed it on Yu Bei's shoes.

The newly bought Air Force One is a muddy shoe.

Yu Bei was not distressed at all.

Gu Yiming's money.

Yu Bei put his hands in his pockets and swayed on the road.