Chapter 63 Did you play that with them too?

Start from the beginning

Yu Xianglian came out first, urging Yu Dahua.

"Hurry up and bring the soup out!" Yu Dahua seemed to be relieved a lot after Yu Xianglian's enlightenment, and continued to push the cup and change the cup with Gu Yiming.

In just ten minutes, he hooked up with Gu Yiming and called "little brother".

Looking at Gu Yiming again, his face didn't blush at all.

Yu Bei suspected that he was drinking mineral water.

"Dad! It's a mess!" Yu Bei was annoyed by them.

Yu Xianglian recognized him as a godbrother, and Yu Dahua directly recognized him as a godbrother.

Gu Yiming's generation, the time of one meal will rise.

"What kind of chaos? I fell in love with Brother Gu, listened to your words, and sighed and hated to see each other late, age is not a problem, it is better to ask Guan Erye to be a witness today, worship the son and marry Jinlan, and punish the traitor and eliminate the evil ......in the future"

Yu Xianglian couldn't listen anymore, and commanded Yu Bei and Gu Yiming.

"You just drag him in and throw him on the bed, your dad likes to tell stories when he drinks too much.

Yu Dahua was drunk into a puddle of mud, and he didn't have the strength to toss, so he was lying on the bed and yelling to bow to Gu Yiming, and he started snoring in a minute.

- Until the evening, Yu Dahua didn't wake up, Yu Bei and Gu Yiming ate and washed, and got into the bed early.

The south is wet and cold, swishing like a needle, Yu Bei didn't dare to turn on the air conditioner, for fear of being dry and nosebleed, so he could only rely on Gu Yiming to warm the baby.

"Son. "Huh?" Gu Yiming asked in a muffled voice, "Who is the male classmate you brought home?"

You can't get over it, can you......?"

Male classmates who have a good time......" Yu Bei asked, "Which one are you talking about?"

"Is there more than one?!" Gu Yiming almost shouted.

"Be quiet!" Yu Bei didn't understand, "What's wrong with a few good friends? "

You're still playing together!!" Gu Yiming was about to go crazy, "Are you all so messy?"

"Gu Yiming, you deliberately find fault, right......" said as if we were playing in a group.

"What fault am I looking for? It's that you don't know how to converge, and the relationship is chaotic. "

It's not...... You didn't have any classmates who played well in high school?"

Gu Yiming was very straightforward, "I only have one good friend from you."

"I don't believe it.

"Really! I went to the United States before college, and I didn't have any friends to make close to, only you, Yu Bei. "

But think about it, Gu Yiming has a lot of quirks.

It's not bad for one or two.

and he is very clean in life and feelings, even for Qin Feng and Xia Yifan in the dormitory, he is not close to Yu Bei.

"Okay, you've won...... Growing up in the United States, you still have a northern accent...... "

My family is from the north.

Gu Yiming suddenly turned around and turned Yu Bei's face over.

"Son. Gu Yiming's expression was very weird, "You...... You won't have played that with them, will you?"

"What?"

Yu Bei was stunned for a moment, and then understood.

"Gu Yiming, you bastard, who do you think of me?"

"I don't treat you as that kind of person, so I don't have to confirm it!" Gu Yiming muttered, "Who made you so skilled...... Yu Bei was so angry that he wanted to laugh.

"Gu Yiming, you grew up in the United States, so you haven't seen the world. Yu Bei deliberately said, "In our China, little boys grow up together, and it is common for them to jerk off together in a dormitory, so what is it to help with your mouth?"

Gu Yiming seemed to have heard something.

I was stunned on the spot.

He looked at Yu Bei, his expression was extremely rich and colorful.

"You ......" Gu Yiming frowned and asked, "Won't you play it too?"

Although I really want to be disgusted and disgusted Gu Yiming.

If I answered yes, Gu Yiming might cut me off in anger.

"I ......," Yu Bei said halfway, "I want to think about it."

"Do you still need to think about it? Yes, is yes, no is no, you can tell me quickly."

"It's been so long, I can't reminisce about it.

Gu Yiming was too excited, and he grabbed one of Yu Bei's shoulders with one hand.

"I've played it.

Yu Bei blinked innocently.