Chapter 54: Together is dry wood and fire

Start from the beginning

Xia Yifan smiled.

"She and I were introduced by my family, but after a period of free love, the two are happy, and the family will be happy in the future, why must I be forced by my parents to get married, and I will catch her for the rest of my life?"

Qin Feng was choked.

"You have money? You don't even have a work, so that people can eat soil with you? You get married and have children, you can't afford diapers!" Xia

Yifan said without any falsehood: "I have money in my family."

Qin Feng patted his head, "How did I forget that you have a good father and mother in this criticism, you are dressed like this, I thought your family was bankrupt, which made me happy."

"crow's mouth, my family's money is enough for you to spend eight lifetimes as a poor man." "

I'm too lazy to scold you!" Qin Feng's face turned, and he smiled at Yu Bei with a pleasant face, and his tone softened.

"Mi'er, didn't scare you, did I'm not used to him, hehe, eat vegetables, eat vegetables.

Yu Bei was still stunned.

They came from Sichuan, and they all learned to change their faces? Qin Feng fished a little fat cow for him while talking.

"A few of us, the boss hasn't changed much, but he's more stable and domineering, at first glance, it's a big deal, what have Xia Yifan and I become? I really envy you, this little face looks like an immortal, and he usually eats a lot of good things, right?"

"No, no". In fact, Yu Bei felt that there was nothing wrong with what Qin Feng said.

But what am I blushing about?

I didn't eat anything I shouldn't have eaten.

"I'm full, I can't eat"

My stomach is full.

My mouth is ok.

But I can't say it, after all, it's the first time I've met in a few years, and I can't make people think I'm a rice bucket.

Doesn't a Weibo big V with 3 million followers need the burden of idols?

I'm really a scheming boy.

After eating a meal for two hours, Qin Feng almost fought with Xia Yifan again when he checked out, Xia Yifan had to give money, Qin Feng didn't want to live or die, saying that he wouldn't give him face and looked down on him, Xia Yifan scolded him for 'dying to save face and suffer to live' before giving up.

"You didn't tell me when you came, and we didn't go out to rub it well, we died of shabby death"

Qin Feng put his arms around Yu Bei's neck and sent them out.

"Where is the third child? We'll send you first. Gu Yiming asked.

Xia Yifan was silent and said, "I don't have a place to live yet, or you can just throw me a hotel." 

"That's not good!" Qin Feng was the first to object, "What good can this critic do in the hotel? I'm afraid I'm not going to shoot a cannon!"

Xia Yifan raised his boots and kicked him.

"What the hell is going on with you?"

"We're brothers, we have to get back on the right path before you go down the wrong path!

Qin Feng saw that Gu Yiming and Yu Bei were looking at him and didn't speak, so he added another sentence.

"I mean, this guy is about to get engaged, and he still wants to wander outside!"

Gu Yiming proposed: "The company has a place to live, but it is an office outside, and it will be a little noisy."

"Don't worry about it, I'll have to find a quiet place to cut the film."

Qin Feng immediately came over and said, "It's really not good, you just live in my house, I'm in the store day and night, I'll go home and sleep at twelve o'clock, I can't make noise to you."

"Don't. Xia Yifan refused all over his body and said, "I'm afraid of being smoked to death by your stinky feet." 

Qin Feng slept in the dormitory next to Xia Yifan, in the month of the start of the military training, Xia Yifan politely held back and didn't say anything, and when he got acquainted, he quarreled with Qin Feng in the dormitory every day about this, saying that he didn't pay attention to hygiene and could smoke a donkey to death.

They usually sleep on one end at the other.

"My feet don't stink now!Let's go, don't grind! This bag of equipment is yours, right?"

Qin Feng had already put his luggage on his shoulders and left.

For fear that someone would rob him of people.

"You give me a light bit! Fuck you!"

Xia Yifan was also so angry.

Together, these two people are dry firewood, adding fuel to the fire.

The brothers did not have an overnight feud.

Bedside fights and footboards.

Yu Bei was very pleased.

Man.

Don't fight, don't know each other.

Fighting, the relationship is hard.