Chapter 43: Being handsome can really do whatever you want

Start from the beginning

"Who cares about you. Lin Bei'er sighed, "I'm following Brother Yiming." 

"It's no wonder that Lin Beier dislikes it and says that he is a palace.

Johan is really a.

The body is weak, and he likes to cry, so he is such a big man.

was disgusted by Lin Beier, and wiped her tears aggrievedly.

As the old saying goes, the line in the mother's hand is split on the mother's body.

Lin Beier didn't split him, he was already a mother's love.

Last time, Yu Bei was deceived by him looking like Xiao Qiao was trying to become stronger.

It's Yu Bei who thinks too much.

If ten people were to start a group, he would definitely be the one next to him who shouted "Stop! Yu Bei walked a little farther away and pulled Xiaobai who was taking pictures on the side of the propaganda and distribution team and asked.

"Hey, you said run away Joe, isn't gay?"

Xiaobai thought for a moment and said, "I'm not sure either." Yu Bei was a little surprised.

"Is there anything you Jianghu Bai Xiaosheng doesn't know?"

Xiaobai analyzed: "It was originally determined, ten mothers and nine sufferers, but I saw that his mobile phone screensaver was Sister Chi Ling that day, which gay can like Sister Chi Ling?"

That Limbelle and Qiao Han don't get along, it makes sense.

Newton was right.

Same as xìng repulsion.

(Newton: I didn't say it, don't talk nonsense.)

"What are you inquiring about?"

Gu Yiming was very interested in Yu Bei's affairs.

"It's nothing, it's not suitable for children.

Yu Bei quickened his pace and caught up with the pace of the large army.

is also afraid of Gu Yiming's beating.

Look at the people who have become Daoguo, they are very old, and their legs are much faster than running away Joe, so no one needs to worry about it at all.

"Xiaocheng Zhu Jiao!" Yu Bei felt that it was not polite to call their names all the time, so it was better to simply call their group name bigboy.

"Big brother, slow down!"

I'm a genius with a name.

Fork the day.

Xiao Cheng and Zhu Jiao were about to catch up and run.

"No! I'm going to grab one! I'm going to do sa! hahaha!"

"Yiming, I haven't gotten it yet, you're going to rob him?" 

two big brothers have opened up the gap, and there is no one as soon as the smoke slips away.

The second group is Cheng Daoguo and Jiang Huili, originally Gu Yiming was the second, but Yu Bei pulled Xiaobai to chat for a while and take pictures from time to time, and he fell behind in speed.

Lin Bei'er followed Gu Yiming with all her heart, and Qiao Han no longer knew where she was alone.

"Gu Yiming, look at me!" Gu Yiming frowned and turned his head.

Yu Bei clicked on the SLR, and then laughed and ran away.

Last time, I found out that Gu Yiming was not photogenic and didn't like to take photos, and the opportunity was rare, so I had to take a few more ugly photos of him, and threaten him when he got married.

Yu Bei hid in the corner and turned on the screen.

4-0,, cāo

Why is he so handsome?!

The teenager wearing casual sneakers turned back on the road, the background was the majestic snow-capped mountains, the whole picture was very plain, Gu Yiming was too tall, and the long legs that the long down jacket couldn't hide.

The free and easy juvenile feeling of this bào shed, this melancholy and deep little eye, tsk.

Fashion blockbusters!

It must be my photography skills.

My talents are so numerous.

Yu Bei didn't believe it, ran to Gu Yiming's side, and deliberately shot from the bottom to the top.

"What are you doing, there's something on my face?" Gu Yiming touched his chin and asked.

Yes.

That handsomeness that has nowhere to put it.

"Stop playing with the camera, the lake is frozen, the tour guide said you can go up and play! You walk and look a little!" Gu Yiming called him.

Yu Bei looked at the photo, the slightly backlit picture, looking up at Gu Yiming's perspective from a young age, Gu Yiming lowered his eyes, and his eyelashes were plated with warm sunlight.

This charming uninhibited temperament, the portrayal of the jaw, and the looming cyan stubble add to the charm of a man.

"What a broken camera."

Drop!

I want to throw it away and get a new Nokia.

If it's not for a DSLR expensive.

"What about shooting me?" Gu Yiming leaned over and said with a cheap smile, "Come on, shoot here."

Yu Bei was angry, endured his face, and pressed the shutter.

I had to make him a pig's head.

Ultra-close-range shooting, camera autofocus.

Gu Yiming's dark eyes were as dazzling as Kanas Lake, and the corner of his mouth turned into a handsome and handsome bad smile, and the mist that happened to be exhaled just now cast a hazy filter on the picture.

If you are handsome, you can really do anything! Next time,

Gu Yiming will buckle his feet.

Although I haven't seen him buckle his feet, I don't believe he doesn't buckle.

After all, I didn't even use jerks in the past.

Can he hold back such a cool thing as buttoning his feet?

Yu Bei shouted 12316 at the camera and stepped on the lake angrily.

The sound of cracking ice under his feet, Yu Bei stepped on the air.