Another Celebration *18+ Smut*

Warning: Finally after so long...SMUT!!! For those 18 yrs or older, but I know you underage folks read it anyway. This chapter is more smut than plot.

Update: Nick and Rose are 18 years old now!

Rose, Nick, and Varian delved into studying ancient manuscripts to further their understanding of Gaian magic and help unlock Rose's potential. Here are some manuscripts they read:

1. The Codex of Elemental Convergence: This ancient manuscript details the rare phenomenon of elemental convergence, exploring how multiple elemental energies can manifest within a single individual's Core.

2. The Chronicles of Gaian Prophecies: These are scrolls containing prophecies and foretellings from Gaia's history. These prophecies can help gain a deeper understanding of Rose's unexpected arrival and the significance of her powers in the context of ancient prophecies.

3. The Connection of Emotional Mastery: Recognizing the importance of emotional control in wielding magic, Varian introduces Rose to a book dedicated to mastering one's emotions.

4. The Grimoire of Elemental Manipulation: The grimoire contains ancient spells and rituals for manipulating elemental energies. They study these techniques to help Rose develop her control over multiple elements, laying the groundwork for her practical training in spellcasting and elemental manipulation.

5. The Annals of Summoning: In light of Varian's revelation about summoning Rose and Nick to Gaia, they explore the annals of summoning rituals and practices. They seek to understand the circumstances surrounding their arrival and uncover any clues that may help them find a way back to their own world.

They spend much time looking through these books and scrolls, Rose and Nick have learned a lot.

That's why that when they left Varian's residence, they felt very happy and satisfied. Varian lost them borrow the Emotional Mastery book for Rose to learn on her own.

It is already late evening when they began to head home.

"Oh my god Nick, seeking out Varian was a great idea! I feel so refreshed learning about all of those ancient texts!" Rose exclaimed, her eyes shining with excitement. "I never imagined there would be so much knowledge and history!"

Nick smiled warmly at her, glad that his girlfriend is now feels more upbeat than before, "I'm glad that we decided to seek out an experienced mage like Varian," he replied, squeezing her hand affectionately. " And you, Rose, you're like a sponge soaking up all this information. I'm impressed by how quickly you're grasping everything."

Rose beamed at Nick's praise, feeling a surge of confidence swell within her. "Thanks, Nick," she said, her voice filled with genuine appreciation. "I couldn't have done it without your support."

"This calls for another celebration," her voice became more sultry, immediately grabbing Nick's attention.

"Another one huh?" He said with a raised brow.

Rose nodded fervently, "Yeah! We learned so much about magic that I think we deserve it! And also, it's been a while since we..." She trailed off, a wicked glint in her eyes.

Nick noticed and smirked. "Say no more babe."

-----------------------------------------------------------
*Smut* I hope it's good, I'm not used to writing it.

Nick slammed Rose's back painlessly to the front door of their residence, kissing her passionately.

Rose feverishly kisses him back, her hand grabbing hold of his dark hair, loosening up the shoulder-length low ponytail he had.

Their lips danced with fervor, tongues dancing as their desires ignited like a blazing fire. Nick's hands roamed all over Rose's body, sliding under the fabric of her clothes to trace the curves he is so familiar with, sending her shivers of anticipation.

Rose's fingers fumbled with the buttons of the victorian like dress shirt he wore, eager to touch his skin. With a swift motion, she tore the fabric open, exposing his chest to her hungry gaze. She leaned in, trailing kisses along his collarbone, tasting the saltiness of his smooth skin.

Nick groaned softly, his hands tightening around his waist as he lifted her effortlessly. Then he forcefully pushed open the mansion's door.

"Greetings Miss Rose and Master Nick! How was your..." The butler, Sebastian trailed off and widened his eyes in shock upon seeing the state of the couple.

The maids nearby dropped their jaws to the floor.

With his hair disheveled and dress shirt unbuttoned, Nick look like some sort of devilish rogue out of a romance novel. Rose, while in his hold, kept sucking and kissing his neck like a starving person.

Nick just nodded at Sebastian, acknowledging his presence before hurrying upstairs towards the bedroom.

Once in their shared bedroom, he kicked the door shut with a resounding thud, his desire for Rose burning hotter than ever.

Without any words, he carried Rose towards the bed. Rose stopped kissing his neck to lock lips with him again.

They both moaned as their kisses got more passionate as they tumbled on the soft mattress. Nick hands roamed her body again.

With practiced precision, he stripped away all of their clothes, exposing their bodies to the cool air of the room. Their skin met in the flurry of feverish kisses and urgent carresses, each touch sending shockwaves of pleasure coursing through them.

Nick trailed kisses down Rose's neck, his lips leaving a trail of fire in their wake. She arched her back, offering herself to him completely, her breath coming in ragged gasps as she surrendered to the overwhelming desire that consumed them both.

"Oh Nick..." she said breathlessly.

"Please stop teasing me...I need more...I need..."

"What do you need babe?"

"I need you inside me! Now! I can't wait any longer!"

Hearing his cue, Nick entered her.

In the throes of passion, they moved together as one, their bodies joined in ecstasy.

As Nick moved his private repeatedly back and forth within her, he began to leave hickey's on her neck, collarbone, and chest, continuing downward. He rubbed and squeezed her breasts, the sensitivity sending shockwaves to her core.

With each thrust, they kept soaring higher and higher.

As the reached their climax, they cried out in unison, their voices of ecstacy echoed through the room.

In that moment, they were lost in each other, their souls intertwined in an unbreakable bond.

At the end of their passionate lovemaking, they lay entwined in each other's arms; hearts racing and skin slick with sweat. Nick press soft kisses against Rose's forehead, his fingers tracing lazy circles on her skin as they basked in the warmth of their love.

Rose nestled closer to him, her head resting against his chest as she listened to the steady rhythm of his heartbeat. She felt a sense of contentment wash over her, knowing that she was exactly where she belonged, wrapped in Nick's arms.

With a satisfied sigh, they drifted off to sleep, cocooned in a blanket of blissful oblivion.