Prince William's Beliefs

"So please...will you forgive me?" Prince Antonious pleaded to the silent girl.

"I...uh..." Rose ponders on how she should answer the the second Prince of the Solaris Kingdom.

Should I forgive him or not?

Seeing her struggle to reply, Prince Antonious decided to answer for her.

"It's alright Rose, you don't have to forgive me. Just know that I regret every inaction for not saving your life." He said gently, contrasting his expression of remorse.

Just after he said that, a single tear drop escape escaped from the corner of his eye, which Rose notices.

Sensing that Prince Antonious is truly genuine with his apology and feeling of remorse, Rose finally have her own answer to his question.

She walk closer to the second prince's still form and clasped her hand on his shoulder, startling him in surprise.

"I forgive you Toni." She said with a smile. She finally called him by nickname.

Nick watches their interaction silently, understanding that the second Prince is trying to start building a friendship with Rose.

There are other guys that would be bothered with their girlfriend's closeness to another male, but Nick at least is not blind to the situation. He trust Rose.

"Y-you do...?" Stuttered the second Prince.

"Yes." Rose nodded and dropped her hand from his shoulder.

Prince Antonious gave a sigh of relief.

"Thank you Rose."

"How about you hang out with us?" Rose suggested.

"Hang...out?" Said the Prince in confusion.

"I mean join us to have some fun in Market Day. It is the second day after all. You don't mind right Nick?" She asked her boyfriend.

"Sure I don't mind." Said Nick. He honestly rather have only the two of them enjoying their time together but hopefully this Prince doesn't stick with them too long. Guess Rose needs a friend from this world.

"Great. So what do you say Toni?"

"Okay." Prince Antonious replied with a bright smile.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile:

"I can't believe that harlot is touching my useless brother! Does she have no common decency?! He is royalty for crying out loud!" Prince William said harshly from where he is crouched behind some bushes a distance away.

"I bet she is trying to seduce him! I always knew that she is a whore! Antonious is not even pushing her away! He must already be taken by her!"

"Yes, it is quite improper for anyone to touch royalty without permission," Tristan agreed next to the Prince, "But I don't believe my sister is trying to seduce him. Her lover is close to them and is not even stopping her."

"Her so called lover is a fool. He must be the type that enjoys being cuckolded." Prince William stated.

"But your high- I mean William, aren't you just assuming?"

"No, that male is definitely a spineless fool who let's his own lover do whatever she wants! He should be ashamed to be called a man!"

Tristan turn to look at the impressive form of Nick. He can see that the guy have muscles outlining through his shirt. His arms looks bigger than most of the men in the kingdom. Hell, that guy even have a few inches of height over the both of them; which Tristan envies.

Even if this male called Sir Nicholas have no magic since he came from a world where magic doesn't exist, he would still have no trouble having women lining up for him.

"Say, just curious but what makes a man my prince, especially concerning their lover?" Tristan asked, eyes still on Nick.

"How could you not know what is obvious Tristan?" The crown prince shook his head in disbelief. "But very well, I'll tell you."

"A man must always be smart and strong. They should be the breadwinner and always be dominating. They should never show any weakness at all! They must have powerful magic! Concerning women, men should possess these characteristics to show women their place no matter what! Men should never let their women get close to another man! Women should be caged, never be to be let outside unattended! Women should always be submissive to men and stay at home where they will be protected at all times and take care of the children!"

"What about Lady Annalise? The kingdom needed her to save the people from the demon invasion with her light powers. She even had to be at the frontlines." Asked Tristan.

"My Annalise..." Prince William looks into space with a look of affection upon thinking of his future Queen.

"My belove Annalise...she is a bit of an exception. She is destined for greater things because she is blessed by the God of light. She is smart and powerful,way above any other women in the world. She is special and is the only woman I deserve."

Tristan looked at his friend weirdly.

"So as her future husband, would you let her do whatever she wants because she is blessed?"

Prince William gave a sudden laugh.

"Of course not! Don't be silly Tristan! My Annalise will only have to do one task! Once her light powers return, she will only have to lift one little finger to wipe out all the demons! After that is over, I will definitely never let her leave the castle once we officially wed! She will never leave my side!"

Seeing Rose and the two males leave their spot by the tree together, Prince William abruptly gets up from his crouched position along with Tristan.

"Come on, they are on the move again! Hopefully I can catch my dimwitted brother alone so that I can get him to reveal his conversation with that witch."