Worlds and Gods

"So about what you said before, do you truly not want to be the crown prince?" Rose started as the trio walk together around the market. They walk side by side together with her in the middle. As usual, she and Nick held each other's hands.

Prince Antonious nodded.

"Yes, I never wanted to be the crown prince at all. I don't feel I was ever suited for it. But if my older brother cannot take the handle, I would be forced to take over in his stead."

"I see...and that puppet show you did with the children..." Rose trailed off a bit awkwardly.

"Oh that. That is just something for me to to do that I enjoy. I know that it is not proper of a prince to partake in that kind of activity."

"No it's fine! You shouldn't care what other thinks of you! You should do things that makes you happy!" Rose exclaimed.

Nick nodded, silently agreeing with her.

The second Prince pause from his trek, so Rose and Nick also stopped walking.

"Truthfully I already stopped caring long ago, and the people vice versa because I am just the 'spare' on the royal line. That is why I can outwardly come out here without any chaperones. No one comes to bother me even if they see me, which is fine with me. So I am quite content right now." He said.

"Oh okay." Well as long as he's happy. Rose thought. The trio began walking again.

Then she spotted something at a distance.

"Oh look over there! Is that a zoo over there?! I think I see some animals!" She pointed over at a direction, which the two males on her side look towards.

"Looks like it, I also see some animals." Prince Antonious confirmed.

"Oh Nick this will be exciting! There will be animals that you will never see back on Earth!" Rose told her boyfriend.

"Really? So like dragons and unicorns will be at the zoo?" Nick asked jokingly.

"Yes." Rose confirmed, making Nick lurched forward in shock.

He turn to face her, his eyes wides and mouth gaping.

"Are you serious?!" He said. He didn't expect this world to have creatures that are considered myth on Earth here.

"Yes Nick! Gaia is a literal fantasy world with all the cliche tropes! Whatever you can think of, this world likely have it!"

"So elves and dwarves..."

"Yes, they exist here too."

"Tim is going to be so jealous..." Nick murmurs, knowing his younger brother is into that stuff.

"So I'm assuming the world you both came from doesn't have some creatures that are quite common in Gaia?" The second Prince piped up.

Rose turn back to her now friend the second prince

"Yes, Earth doesn't have dragons, unicorns, faeries, and many other creatures that exist here in Gaia."

"I see. Well please tell me more about the world you came from if you don't mind? It sounds like an interesting place despite being named after one of the magic elements." Prince Antinious asked.

Rose guffawed at the last bit. Yeah when she found out that she was reborn in a world name Earth, it really surprised her that it is named after dirt.

"I'll tell you more about my home as we explore the zoo," she said.

Prince Antonious was startled when Rose said Earth is her home.

She must be a lot happier living on this world called Earth than she can ever be on Gaia. The divine must have pitied her to reincarnate her in a different world. But why can't she be left alone in that world instead of of being summoned to fulfill some sort of prophecy? Just what is going on? Prince Antonious thought in bewilderment.

He knows that Annalise was the person of the prophecy to defeat the demon invasion since she was the Saintess. Then out of nowhere, her light powers disappeared. Then the Oracle gave a second prophesy stating that an otherworlder must be summoned to save the Solaris Kingdom. No one, not even the Oracle expects it to be Rose, the formerly dead Duke Meyer's daughter.

But not his daughter anymore.

So just what is going on?

This is too complex. The second Prince thought. There is no way that any one in Gaia can know the answer to it. Not even the Oracle knows what is going on. Never in the history of Gaia does a prophecy changed.

So who would know why the prophecy has changed.

One answer: The Gods.

In the world of Gaia there are multiple Gods. Most likely the God of Rebirth is the one who reincarnated Rose.

But Rose is brought back unwillingly.

With Rose and Nick chatting with each other in the background with her explaining about the creatures of Gaia, Prince Antonious tune them out to figure out an answer to Rose's situation.

Suddenly as it a lightbulb is lit over his head, the second Prince seems to have found his answer.

It is so obvious! This is the most likely possibility is the God of Prophecy! He most likely intervened and changed the Oracle's visions!

But why?!

The God of Light was involve with Annalise. The God of Rebirth was involved with Rose. The God of Prophecy was involved with the Oracle...

What in the hell is going on with The Divine?!