More Info About Rose and Nick

Rose and Nick met each other as toddlers when she almost ran him over with her tricycle at a park. She didn't look where she was going.

They both went to the same schools in their town from pre-k to 12th grade.

Their moms are friends with each other.

Rose and Nick started out as friends that grew into more over time.

Rose likes anime A LOT and constantly watches it. Nick is mostly a non-anime watcher but became interested after being introduced to it by Rose. She introduced him to Attack on Titan first and he enjoyed it.

Rose likes watching Demon Slayer and her favorite character is Zenitsu.

Rose tends to be emotional because she has been through a lot in her last life. Almost everyone from her old world was against her.

Nick most of the time dresses in black so people mistakenly thought he is emo. Never judge a book by its cover.

Nick is half asian. His father is of french descent while his mom is 1/2 korean and 1/2 japanese. Rose is full Caucasian. She is of multiple european ethnicities.

Nick knows mainly japanese and korean martial arts. Nick's maternal family owns a dojo and his mom teaches him how to fight.

Rose and Nick lost their virginity to each other.

Rose accidentally discovered the "My Fair Maiden" novel. It was found abandoned on a park bench. It is unknown who left it there.