Past Part 4: The Academy *Edited 11/6/23*

To my previous readers: This chapter as on 11/6/23 is a combination of 4 chapters into 1.

Sebastian lead the two teenagers to the patio. There is a table there with food already set up. Again, the dishes consisted of a mix of familiar British and French foods, which is likely common in the Solaris Kingdom.

Rose saw that there are too much food again that her and Nick will be unable to finish. Her old self will see it as something normal, but her current self sees this as a waste. She will have to talk to Sebastian about decreasing the amount of foods on the table.

"Please help yourselves and enjoy the scenery my lady and Sir Nicolaus," said Sebastian.

"Thank you," said the couple. There were only two chairs on opposite ends of the table in which Rose and Nick took a seat.

"As I have other duties to complete, may I ask my lady to allow me to depart?" Sebastian asked.

"Sure, you can leave Sebastian. You don't have to ask because I understand you have tasks," Rose said kindly.

Sebastian was again surprised by her kindness.

"Um....thank you my lady. Have a good day Lady Rose and Sir Nicolaus." Sebastian then left the couple alone.

"See you around Sebastian," said Rose.

"See you later my man," said Nick.

Rose sighed.

"Finally."

Nick also sighed and slumped a bit on his chair. He laid his elbow on the arm of the chair and crossed his long legs.

"I think today is another long day," said Nick.

"I think so too..."

"So now that we are alone again....do you want to continue telling me about your past while we eat?" Nick asked Rose carefully.

Rose was looking at the different dishes on the table when Nick asked his question. She slowly looked back at Nick with an unreadable expression.

"Yes, I will tell you some more of my past."
----------------------------------------------------------
The Past

When she began to enter school, the Duke ordered Rose to spend as much time with Prince William as much as possible. Rose didn't complain. Ever since Prince William said that he hope they become friends, Rose couldn't stop thinking about him. Prince William would be her first ever friend.

The school she is going to enter is called The Bellfrest Academy. The age to start entering the academy is 10 years old, and students graduate in 6 years. The academy mostly accepts students of any social class but there is an obvious hierarchy within the school. Students are required to live in dorms and only go back home during holidays, vacations, or emergencies.

When the Mayers carriage dropped her off at the front gates of the academy, Rose was a nervous wreck. She was dropped off half hour before the start of orientation so she saw that there were many students hanging out on the academy grounds.

Rose nervously pulled the sleeve of her uniform and is carrying some books. Behind her is a maid pulling on the carrier for her luggage. Rose decided to try to find Prince William.

She slowly walked through the masses of students loitering outside and looks around for the Prince. If she can't find him outside, then he is already in the school.

While she walk pass, the students who saw and recognized her began to gossip.

"Hey! I know who that girl is!"