Passionate Night *18+* *Edited 4/4/23*

Warning: SMUT for 18+

Do not read if uncomfortable.

I am not used to writing smut, this is my attempt.

After Rose opened up her feelings with Nick, they both just talked about random things for the rest of the day. They also talked about their family and their lives back on Earth.

In this opulent mansion, there is actually not much of anything to do to occupy their minds. There is only the library filled with books to read, and maybe Rose can practice on her cooking skills more in the kitchen or Nick can try out the music room, but basically not much else to do. Their phones don't work in this world so without the use of technology, the two teens felt an emptiness that hits too hard.

First world problems right there.

This is typical of a person from the 21st century on Earth in the age of technology.

But there is still one more way to occupy their time.

Nightime

"Arrrgghh!" Nick groaned.

It was now night. The lovers are now in their rooms, all of their clothing discarded.

Right now, Nick is laying on the bed with his hands outstretched to grab Rose's head. Meanwhile, Rose is busy giving Nick her reward for being an amazing boyfriend.

"Ugh...fuck!" Nick growled out in a haze of pleasure. He pushed his d*ck more into Rose's mouth.

"Suck me harder!" He demanded. Where did the nice easygoing Nick go?

Rose stopped sucking and smirked, white substances dripping down her chin.

"Nah ah! I got to leave you still in need so that I can take it to the next level," said Rose seductively. With that, she started to climb over Nick's legs.

Rose began riding Nick.

"Fucking hell!" Nick shouted, feeling immense pleasure.

"Oh fuck!" Rose said loudly, then moaned out her pleasure.

They are both probably waking up the servants with all the noise.

Who knows how long Rose stayed on top of Nick until they both ended up spurting out their release.

Rose tired herself out and laid on her stomach on Nick's chest and thought this was the end of it.

Until Nick caught her by surprise and flipped her over on the bed.

"We are far from done you vixen", Nick said lowly in a dark seductive tone. His grey eyes had darkened to look completely black in the night.

Seeing his expression, Rose gulped in anticipation.

"Let's take it to another level." Repeating what Rose said.

Nick grabbed both her legs and rammed his d*ck into her, hard.

Rose screamed.

Nick began pumping in and out of Rose, making her writhed on the bed in another wave of pleasure.

"Fuck, it's so good! Harder Nick! Harder!"

Rose is a type of person who likes it rough.

"You want it, you got it!" Nick reached out his hands to grabbed Rose's breasts and knead them. Rose crosses her legs around Nick's waist, bringing him closer to her body. Nick brought his meat stick deeper into her core.

Nick kept fucking his girlfriend until they both climaxed again.

"Again?" Nick asked

"Again," Rose agreed.

Another round of lovemaking commenced.

And another.

And another.

It took a while until they are both now completely tired.

They two lovers ended up just laying on the bed side by side.

"Hah, I can never compete with your stamina Nick, I will never know where you get all that energy," Rose said teasingly while trying to catch her breath.

"What are you talking about? You are the one who keeps leaving me breathless," Nick replied back, also teasing.

Rose yawned.

"I love you Nick," Rose mumbled as she close her eyes. She rolled to her side facing Nick.

"I love you Rose," Nick rolled to his side to face Rose and draped his arm over her. He also closed his eyes.

They welcomed the wonderful world of dreamland.

Note: I hope this is a good smut scene. I am not used to writing erotic stuff but maybe in time I will get better.