I Will Tell You Everything Eventually *Edited 4/4/23*

Rose thought deeply of what Nick said. It seems that it doesn't bother him that she might not tell him more about her past life. She can't believe she have such an understanding boyfriend. How can she be so lucky? Most guys are not like Nick whether on Earth or Gaia.

She is lucky to have Nick in her life.

"Alright Nick, I have decided to not talk anymore about my past," Rose said after a moment of silence between the two.

Rose closely look at Nick's face. She expected to see an expression of disappointment but saw none.

"Okay that is cool with me," Nick responded calmly with a shrug and just grabbed a teacup and took a sip.

"But I still want you to know," Rose continued.

Nick gave a look a shock.

"Look Rose, Like I said I heard enough of what you told me about your past-"

"I will tell you everything," Rose cut him off.

"Huh?" Confusion marred Nick's face.

"Not now, but someday. No, I will tell you everything once we get back home," Rose said with determination.

"Rose..." It seems his girlfriend keep surprising him.

"Or maybe I will write about it....oh wait, there is kind of already a book about it..."

"What do you mean?" Nick questions curiously.

"It's that novel I found randomly at the bookstore that actually seems to be based my life."

"That sounds very sus," said Nick.

"By the time we get back home to Earth, I believe I will have the full confidence to finish my story and I will show you that book. I can let everything out to you and give myself the closure I needed. Right now....our lives are too disrupted." Rose finished with a harsh breath of air.

"Okay Rose if you are sure. I don't want you to feel pressured to tell me anything more," said Nick worryingly.

"Yes Nick, I'm sure."

"Alright."

Rose suddenly gave Nick a heated look.

"Hey Nick...I don't think I ever showed enough of how grateful I am to have an understanding boyfriend like you. How about I show it to you tonight?"

Nick stared at her blankly and he seems to be stiff like a statue.

But one part of him is trying to break free of his stiffness. The little guy hidden by his pants.