Chase

The couple is just having so much fun riding the dragon. The creature did many twists and somersaults while flying in the air.

"Woah!" They yelped when the dragon did another unexpected trick.

"This feels like going on a rollarcoaster!" Nick commented gleefully.

Rose agreed. "Definitely!"

While the two are distracted by their flight, they didn't know of the coming confrontation of the second prince.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Prince Antonious is currently trying to make sure he got everything recorded on the phone.

"The dragon is going too fast for me to catch up!" Said Toni to himself with a look on concentration. He is holding out Rose's phone over his head, trying to follow wherever the dragon flies in the air.

At this point, the second Prince had already adapted with the mechanics of the device, specifically the camera function. He now knows how to take pictures and record videos after Rose showed him how to.

This device is amazing! The prince thought, astonished with the device's ability to capture every detail like a painting, even movement. So this is Earth technology...that world must be so advanced compared to Gaia!

"Hello dear brother." Toni heard a familiar cold voice behind him, which immediately makes his body stiffen. He turns around and see two people he did not expect to be here at the zoo.

His older brother, the Crown Prince William and the Duke's son, Tristan Mayers.

The second prince is instantly put on edge and stopped the recording.

"What are you both doing here?" He asked them with a cautious tone.

Prince William scoffed."Is that the way you should talk to us? You didn't even greet me first."

"I'm sorry, hello dear brother the Crown Prince William and his subordinate." Said Toni sarcastically. "Now will you answer my question?"

Tristan clenched his fist and glared at the second prince, sensing that this spare is disrespecting them, especially his highness.

Prince William gave a mocking expression. "Well little brother, we were just enjoying the festivities of the market and decided to explore the zoo since the arrival of new animals pique our curiosity. We just saw you standing alone at the very front and thought maybe you could use some company."

Prince Toni deadpanned. "Thank you for your concern brother, but I am actually doing fine being on my own."

The crown prince then took a glance at Rose's phone in Toni's hand.

"What is that black box in your hand, Antonious?" He asked, his eyes suspiciously drawn to it.

Toni froze. He forgot that he should've have hidden the phone behind his back. He nervously glanced down at the object he is holding.

"Oh, this is nothing brother. Just something unremarkable." He tried to sound convincing.

Prince William narrowed his eyes.
"That box look quite strange. I can see some features on it. Is that glass I see? May I take a closer look?" He said in fake politeness.

"NO!" Toni suddenly shouted. "I mean you can't! I am actually holding it for someone else!" He clutched the phone to his side as if to protect it.

"I'm sure whoever that person is doesn't mind that the crown prince of the Solaris Kingdom is interested in something, from your words unremarkable. If anything, that person should be glad they have something that caught my attention. So how about you give it here?" Prince William have his hand extended, expecting his younger brother to obey him.

"No!" Prince Antonious said firmly, still clutching tightly to the phone.

"WHAT?! You dare to disobey me! Don't be stupid! I just want to have a look!" Prince William gritted his teeth in anger.

"I am not giving this to you! You don't have any permission to touch it!"

"Foolish brother! I don't need permission! I can just take it from you! That device is too strange to be in your hands! I must see what it is!" Threatened the crown prince, walking closer to Toni.

Hearing that, Prince Toni then started to run away from them.

"How dare that idiot is running away from me! You know what to do Tristan! Don't let him escape me!" Roared Prince William, pointing at the direction Toni went.

Tristan nodded at his order with a determined face.

"Yes Your Highness!"

The crown prince and Tristan started to chase after the second prince.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Nick and Rose had just finished their ride on the dragon.

"Did you kids have fun?" The zookeeper asked as he unlatched the harness from them.

"We sure did! Thank you!" The couple said simultaneously and they jumped off the 5 headed hydra that laid on its stomach on the ground.

"I hope Toni was able to capture everything on my phone." Rose told Nick.

Nick agreed."Yeah, hopefully. It would be awesome if he got all of that on video."

They both went to the spot where the second prince was supposed to be.

"Wait...he is supposed to be here! Where did he go off too?! And with my phone too!" Rose wondered worriedly.

Nick looks around for any sight of the prince.

"I don't see him anywhere. We need to go find him." He told his girlfriend.

"Darn it Toni!" Rose exclaims. The couple started to run together to look for the missing prince.