Dining Room Drama *Edited 4/4/23*

A few knocks on the door was heard.

"Lady Rose and Sir Nicolaus, this is Michael the royal butler. I am here to lead you both to the dining room for supper," said Butler Michael outside the door.

"Oh, I guess the rest of my story will have to wait," said Rose looking towards the door.

"It seems that an hour flew by pretty quick," said Nick looking at his watch on his wrist," Hearing your story made time go by quite fast."

Rose got off Nick's lap, which made Nick give a disappointed look. She went to open the door.

"Good evening, Michael," Rose greeted the butler.

"Good evening miss Rose. Are you both ready to head to the dining room?" Michael asked.

"Yes," Rose replied.

She turn back to look at Nick.

"Are you ready to go eat, Nick?"

Nick stood up from sitting on the bed.

"Yeah, I'm starving."

-----------------------------------------------------------

In the dining room, six people are seated at a long table.

The king and queen sat next to each other at the head of table, the two princes sat on the king's side on his right, Rose and Nick sat at the queen's side on her left.

On the table there are various dishes. The foods on the table look similar to british and french dishes. There are foods like steak, salads, beef wellington, cottage pie, spring soup, baekeoffe, and so on. The desserts are different fruit pies, cakes, and some pastries. For drinks, there is a pitcher of water and wine cups. There is just so many foods on the table that there is no way to finish everything.

Seeing the amount of food, Rose rolled her eyes.

Ugh, rich people, she thought despite being used to be a rich noble herself.

"I am happy that you are joining us for dinner Miss Rose," said the king, ignoring Nick. Nick showed no reaction and had a bored expression.

"Wish I could say the same thing," said Rose uncaringly. The king's right eye twitch at her continued insolence with him. She is still not on friendly terms with the king.

The queen had her hands over her mouth in shock, still not over Rose's behavior from before. Prince William clenched his fork tightly. Prince Antonious struggles to not break into a smile. The second Prince has no problem being a bystander and likes seeing more drama.

"Well...okay...shall we dine in?" The king awkwardly said and gave the signal for everyone to eat.

The atmosphere is uncomfortable.

Rose decides to start eating the meat dishes. She first tried some of the Beef Wellington. She have never tried Beef Wellington in both lives. In Gaia, the dish is reserved for members of the royal family only.

"Oh god, this is so good!" The taste is sweet and savory, and just melts in your mouth!

"Nick, have you tried beef wellington before?" Rose asked her boyfriend.

Nick was chewing on his steak when Rose asked him. He gulped his food down.

"No, I hadn't before. Is it that good?" He asked.

"Here, try it," Rose offered her piece of the beef wellington with her fork. Nick leaned towards it and ate the piece of food off the utensil.

"You are right, it's very good." Nick nodded, eyes closed in bliss at the taste.