Nick vs Tristan (Edited 1/21/24)

Tristan was thrown off guard by Nick grabbing his wrist.

"Let go of me you peasant!" He yells in outrage. With his other hand, he throws a punch towards Nick's face.

Nick caught the oncoming fist before it can hit him.

"You need to calm down." Nick told him coldly.

"Don't tell me to calm down?! Do you know who I am?! You are just a lowly commoner!" The Dukes' son struggles to free his arms but Nick have a vice like grip on him. The Earthling doesn't seem to be affected by Tristan's attempt to free himself.

Rose and Toni watches the scene worriedly.

"Maybe I should put a stop to them." Said Toni.

"Don't worry Toni, I have faith that Nick can handle himself." Said Rose, sounding confident.

Seeing that he couldn't release his upper limbs, Tristan swung a leg towards Nick's midsection.

Nick evades his kick in time, but it made him release his hold on Tristan.

Prince William face lights up, suddenly, seeing an opportunity.

"Tristan! Fight him! Beat him up!" He shouted in encouragement at his friend.

Let's see if Rose will still love this peasant if she realize how weak he is. He thought gleefully.

He wants Rose to regret what she said to him.

"What?! Shut the f*ck up William!" Shouted Rose, angry that the crown prince is supporting Tristan to fight her boyfriend.

While Nick can take care of himself and beat anyone in a fight, she is worried about one thing:

Tristan using his element on Nick.

"Oh Rose, are you afraid that your weak boyfriend is no match for Tristan?" Prince William said mockingly with a sneer.

Rose clenched her fists at his words.

"I thought kicking you in the nuts was enough for you to shut up! Don't make me come over to rearrange your face!" She threatened while shaking her fist in the air angrily at the prince standing on the other side of the alley.

In response, Prince William just crossed his arms and gave her a cruel smirk despite hearing her threat.

Tristan threw more punches at Nick again, the latter swiftly dodges each of them easily. Nick's sharp eyes kept watch on his opponent's every move.

"STAY STILL DAMN IT!" Tristan screams at him.

"Is that really all you got? I have fought more skilled opponents than you!" Nick taunted him.

He then threw an uppercut towards Tristan's jaw.

The Duke's son was so surprised by how quickly Nick moved that he didn't evade the strike in time.

"AH!" Tristan was sent flying and skidded on the hard dirty ground.

Seeing that Tristan is already losing, Prince William became furious.

"What are you doing Tristan?! Get up right now!" The prince yells at his fallen comrade.

My brother isn't even worried about his friend. Toni thought observantly.

Tristan wiped his jaw and stood back up.

"HOW DARE YOU MAKE A FOOL OUT OF ME!!" He ran straight towards Nick and jumped in the air to do a high kick at him.

Nick retaliates by grabbing said leg and twisting it, sending Tristan spinning in the air until he falls flat on the ground behind him.

"Ugh!" The Mayer heir coughed out in pain.

"You are right Rose. Your boyfriend can handle himself." Remarked Toni.

Prince William have enough.

"Tristan, use your head for once! Use your element on him!" The prince shouted in rage.

Fueled by revenge, Tristan, with a bit of a struggle, stood back up again.

He have his hand held out and a sort of reddish-orange energy forms around it.

Tristan is producing a fireball through his hand. He threw the fireball towards Nick.

Seeing that, Rose cries out in fear for her boyfriend.

"Nick watch out!"

"Sh*t!" Nick cursed and speedily dodges the oncoming ball of fire coming to his direction.

"Hahahaha!" Prince William laughs uproariously. " Keep throwing fire at him Tristan! He doesn't even have an element since he came from a world of weaklings!" He said, remembering what Rose said about the dirt world they came from. ( What kind of world is named after one of the elements anyway?)

"Okay, maybe I should definitely put a stop to this." Said Toni, seeing how the fight is increasingly getting out of hand.

Rose, with worry etched on her face, feels like she needs to tell her boyfriend to stop the fight.

"Nick, you are going to get burned if you are not careful! Let's just all get out of here!" She called out to him.

Nick frowned, keeping his eyes at Tristan.

Tristan smiled mockingly at him.

"What's wrong? Afraid of a little fire? If you can't take me, maybe you should retreat and admit defeat!" He said.

"Don't worry Rose, I got this." Nick replied to his girlfriend.

Hating that this male is still being calm, Tristan gave a cry of fury and threw more fireballs at him.

Again, Nick dodges them.

Rose and Toni immediately headed towards the entrance of the alley to avoid getting hit. They stood a distance away from Prince William.

"William you menace! Tell your friend to stop attacking my boyfriend!" Rose demanded.

"Tristan is your brother." Stated the Prince carelessly.

"He is not anymore you a*shole!"

"Maybe if you stop insulting me and start addressing me properly and apologize, I'll call off the fight. I will even forgive you for your assault." He told her snobbishly.

"Grrrr!" Rose growled in frustration.

Meanwhile, Tristan keeps attacking Nick with the same method.

"Dude will you stop?! You might end up burning our surroundings!" Nick warned his opponent as he kept getting attacked.

The fireballs that missed hitting him ended up disappearing once it lands on the ground, leaving scorched marks.

"DIE!!!" Tristan just screams out at him.

"Okay, I have enough." Deciding to end this guy's temper tantrum, Nick quickly moved into action.

He swiftly moved through the multiple fireballs thrown his way, careful not to let it touch him. Once he came close enough to the unstable guy, he starts his own attack.

With his middle and index finger, Nick quickly hits every pressure points on Tristan's arms, making the latter cry out.

This effectively made Tristan unable to produce any more fireballs. Both his arms hang loosely by his side.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME!" Tristan yells out in fear.

"I just chi blocked you." Nick deadpanned.

"Now you can't throw your fires at me."

Still in shock, Tristan just stares at him.

Nick then did a chopping motion towards the side of Tristan's neck.

The Duke's heir is now knocked out cold on the ground.

Prince William saw the whole thing in utter disbelief.

"HOW?!!!" He screams into the air.