Found (Edited 2/7/24)

Note: The unlabeled chapters are unedited.

He doesn't know how long he ran, but the second prince somehow ended up in a street alley with a dead end far away from the main market.

Seeing no sight of his brother and his follower around, Toni had his back to the wall and was just about to sigh in relief when he heard the familiar cold voice from before. The same voice he was used to for most of his life.

"Found you."

Suddenly spooked, Prince Antonious jumped and immediately spotted who spoke to him.

There blocking the only opening for him to escape is his older brother the Crown Prince William, and the Duke's son Tristan Mayers.

Prince William gave him an evil grin.

"There is nowhere to run now Antonious."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Our favorite couple had left the zoo and came upon the market square.

"This place is just too big! It will take forever to find him!" Rose held tightly to Nick's hand, urgently looking left and right for any sight of Toni.

Nick bit his lip, not liking the situation either.

"We have no choice but to search around. Maybe we should start asking people if they have seen him."

"But is that a good idea Nick? If we asked anyone if they have seen the second prince, it would bring unwanted attention to us and Toni himself. He came to the market without anyone knowing." Rose countered.

"Well when he spoke to you before, it sounded like he is pretty unpopular with the public. He even said that the people doesn't care about him much because he is a backup prince. While I feel bad for him, I'm sure that if we asks someone if they saw him, they wouldn't react." Said Nick.

"Okay while that is true, there is still a problem."

"What is the problem?"

"Me. Like I said on the first day of Market Day, most likely news of my return to this world reached the entire kingdom. Since I used to often go to the capital, people may be familiar with my appearance. They may not be keen on speaking to me and refuse to give me answers." Rose explains to her boyfriend.

"Okay, that's no problem Rose. I can just do the talking."

"Thank you Nick." Said Rose gratefully.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Prince William menacingly stepped up towards the frozen figure of his younger brother.

"You are completely cornered Antonious, just hand over the device." He said threateningly.

Toni began to back away from him.

"NO! Leave me alone William! This item is not yours to take!" He yelled out, eyes darting for an exit.

"That is Prince William to you!" Tristan corrected the second prince, feeling offended on his friend's behalf.

"Just let me do the talking Tristan." Prince William said calmly.

"Of course Your Highness." Tristan relented.

"I told you that you can call me William, but never mind that for now! YOU!" The crown prince pointed at Toni.

"We can do this the easy way or hard way. I am giving you one more chance Antonious! I hope you choose wisely!"

After he said that, the atmosphere suddenly became chilly.