End of Day 1 *Edited 11/6/23*

"Damn it to hell!" Prince William angrily kicked a nearby rock after Rose left after her interaction with Thoma.

"What the hell is her plan?! Let's continue following them! I got to see what else she is up to!" He told Tristan.

They stood up from kneeling behind a bush and began to follow the two otherworlders path at a distance.

"Ugh, it still irks me that she gets to live in the Evergarden Mansion! That place is supposed to be MINE and ANNALISE'S home! First she got my father at the palm of her hands and now the kingdom's famous inventor Thoma!" Prince Tristan ranted.

"Um Your Hi- I mean William, shouldn't we just question Thoma who is right by his booth? We can force him to tell us what he spoke to Rose about?" Tristan suggested to his long time friend and future ruler.

"That is a good idea but we got to keep following those two. We will question Thoma on a later note. Right now, we got to see who else Rose will interact with and make sure she is not planning something malicious," replied the prince.

As they continue there path, Tristan had something on his mind.

"Um William can I ask you something? This might make you angry but this has been on my mind," Tristan asked feebly, afraid to instigate the prince's wrath.

Prince William glances over his shoulder at his long time friend while walking ahead.

"Sure, just shoot your question Tristan. I promise not to get angry."

"Do you have feelings for my sister?"

The question made the Prince paused abruptly from his walk. He suddenly stood frozen stiff.

Tristan also stopped walking and braced himself for the prince's ire. He suddenly regrets asking that question.

Without turning his back to face his friend, the prince only replied with one word:

"NO." Prince William said so tonelessly that anyone cannot tell his true feelings.

"I'll ask you why you ask me that question later. Right now we have to continue following those two before we completely lose sight of them."

Tristan gulped but continues his trek with with the Prince without another word.

If you have no feelings for my sister, why do you have such intense reactions with any topic relating to her? Tristan thought.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Rose and Nick just continue exploring the market without any more "suspicious" interactions.

So far, the couple was sighted trying different food stalls and playing games.

The foods they have tried so far looks similar to Earth food, like the kebabs and pita sandwiches from a Middle Eastern or Mediterranean inspired stall. From an oriental inspired stall, they tried various candied fruit. They didn't want want to eat too many foods even though they want to try everything, so the last thing they got is ice cream.

"This definitely makes up for the ice cream we lost," said Nick, eating his chocolate flavored ice cream while sitting on a bench beside his girlfriend.

"Yes, definitely," agreed Rose, wearing her strawberry flavored ice cream.

The games they played so far when exploring the market is throwing darts and catching small fishes with breakable nets in scoops.

"This is similar to a Japanese game where you try to scoop up goldfishes," Rose stated while trying to carefully catch the fishes.

"Really? What is it called?" Nick asks, while doing the same activity as Rose.

"Don't remember but I have seen it in multiple animes," Rose answered. When she thought she successfully scoop up some fish, the net suddenly breaks.

"Darn it! This is maddeningly difficult!How are you doing with it Nick?" Rose saw that Nick successfully scooped up the fishes and became surprised.

"How did you do that?"

"It's all about patience," replied Nick.

As a martial artist, Nick has good control of his body so he was able to be stable with scooping the fishes.

Rose look down at her broken scoop then looks back at Nick.

"You got to teach me some moves Nick," she said.

Nick turn to look at her with raised eyebrow.

"Moves?"

"Your Martial Arts."

"You want to learn some fighting moves? Are you sure you want to? Just so you know, it is not easy." He said.

Rose bit her lip while thinking more about her decision.

"Well, since we are here having to survive in this world, I think it's a good idea to learn some fighting skills," she replied.

Seeing her determined look, Nick knows that Rose is willing follow through with her decision no matter what.

Besides, he couldn't say no to his girlfriend.

"Okay."
-----------------------------------------------------------

"They seem to not be interacting with any more people today," stated Tristan as he and the Prince kept themselves hidden from the couple's view. Right now they found a tree to hide behind and observe the couple at a distance.

"....." Prince William did not answer and continues to stare intensely at Nick and Rose.

"The day is almost ending William. I doubt they will do anything else that will peak our suspicions," continues Tristan.

"There are 2 more days until Market Day ends, we got to keep observing them until then." Prince William finally said.

Tristan just look at the Prince for a moment with a disbelieving expression.

"Okay," he said with a sigh. It's not like he can disobey orders from a prince.

With that decided, soon enough Day 1 of Market Day ends.