Supposed To Be Dead *Edited 4/7/24*

What the actual fucking hell?!!!"
Rose stood up abruptly from the floor with the support of her boyfriend. Her legs are shaking due to her anxiety. She looked at everyone around her again.

I have just saw my old family members among those sea of nobles. Oh the look of their faces! Actually, everyone's faces have the same stupid expression. They definitely recognize me since my appearance hasn't changed to them. She thought in contempt.

Rose then settle her eyes to glare at the royal family, who still have their wide gaping jaws.

Hah! They look like total idiots right now!

One of the princes stood up suddenly from his seat on the throne.

"Rosalynn! How are you still alive?! You are not supposed to be here standing before us! You are supposed to be dead! You were executed a month ago!" He yelled out, enraged.

Wow! It was only a month ago that I died? No wonder no one looked like they changed much, but I definitely did.

"I don't need to answer to the likes of you, William," Rose said coldly, but on the inside she is on a verge of panicking. WTF is she doing here?!

The prince, William, gave a shocked expression because Rose didn't address his title. Also seeing her cold expression and hearing the contempt in her voice.

"How dare you-!" The angry prince started to say.

"No, how dare you!" Rose snapped, cutting him off. "Why the hell are we summoned here?! Take us back home right now! Take us back this instant!" She yelled out to no particular person and started to hyperventilate.

Nick, who has broken out of his shock of being transported through some sort of magic the shatters his view of reality, immediately tries to calm his girlfriend.

"Babe, calm down, I'm here." He held her close and rubbed her back. It seems that Rose knows what is going on and he wants to ask her about it but right now, calming his girlfriend is more important.

"Shhhh shhhhhh. I'm here Rose. Are you okay now?" Nick kept rubbing her back to comfort her.

Rose stopped hyperventilating and her body finally became relaxed.

"Yes, thank you Nick. You are the best," said Rose affectionately.

"Anytime Rose," said Nick lovingly. The two stares at each other's eyes, seemingly having a moment and ignoring their surroundings.

The nobles murmured among each other. The dead Duke's daughter brought back to life in a strange style of clothing and showing public displays of affection with a equally weirdly dressed albeit handsome looking young man? How utterly disgraceful!

Prince William looked at the public display of affection in disbelief. A sudden heavy feeling rises up within him that he couldn't pinpoint but he chose to ignore it.

"Stop this appalling scene! I demand you to tell me how you are still alive Rose!"

"Enough William! Your behavior is atrocious! Have you forgotten everything your tutors ever taught you?!" The King yelled at his son.

"But father!"
"I said enough! Let me do the talking! Now go back to sitting on your throne like a proper prince and keep your mouth shut!"

Prince William, with a look of fear in his eyes, shut his mouth and didn't say anything more. The surrounding nobles had also kept silent, afraid of the King's ire.

Meanwhile, Rose and Nick stopped having their moment and observed the King.

That stupid prince finally shut his trap, thought Rose with a smirk.

The King turned to back to look at the young couple. He noticed that their way of dress is unusual but that is not very important right now.

He turn his attention solely on Rose. He has no idea why Rosalynn is alive. Everyone had witnessed her execution a month ago. The Duke, her own father, even had her body buried somewhere far away from the kingdom.

But the King actually knows why Rosalynn is here since he was the sole reason why she was summoned in the first place. He expected someone else to appear in the summoning. Never did he expect Rosalynn of all people to show up, a very much alive Rosalynn. But it seems that his kingdom needs the...formerly dead girl.

Making sure he has her attention, the King said the words that again, shocking everyone to the core.

"Rosalynn Mayers. You are summoned to come before me to fulfill a prophecy."