End of Day 2

"What did you just do to Tristan?!! How could an otherworlder like you have defeated him so easily when you have no magic?!! It shouldn't be possible! You must be cheating somehow! Tell me how you beat my subordinate this instant!!" Prince William demanded impatiently.

"It's none of your business William!" Rose answered before Nick can open his mouth. "So f*ck off!"

"Your lover must have used foul means to overtake Tristan! He is one of the kindgom's strongest fire magic wielder! No way can a magicless nobody be able to defeat him!"

"What's foul is your plan to take my phone from Toni! My boyfriend does not need to tell you anything!

"Oh?! So you actually heard all of that before assaulting me huh?! Well, I am the Crown Prince of the Solaris Kingdom and I have the right to know everything that is going on around me! Especially things that I deemed suspicious and requires my attention!" He strikes back at her then pointed his finger at Nick.

"You there! Hurry up and answer my questions!" He ordered Nick arrogantly.

Rose blinks repeatedly. She couldn't believe what she heard.

"You really are a spoiled brat aren't you?" She said, "You think that you can just take things that don't belong to you and nose around to people's business just because you are a whiny b*tch of a prince. Your personality wasn't this god awful before my death, but it seems your true colors have been leaking out more since my return. Just what have I ever seen in you in the first place?"

Prince William's head is about to explode.

"JUST STOP INSULTING ME DAMN IT!" He screams at her.

Toni, who is standing next to Rose is just mind blown that she still have the guts to keep spewing insults towards his brother. Maybe he should get used to it by now.

"Since you keep disparaging me, then maybe you still have feelings for me Rose! You were lying to yourself so just admit it!" The Prince continues to shout at her.

"You are still in l-" He was so distracted by his own voice that he didn't notice something was thrown and hit his face, cutting his speech.

"I TOLD YOU I DON'T HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU ANYMORE! DON'T YOU F*CKING SAY THE L-WORD!" Rose yells.

"Rose...did you just..." Again, the Second Prince cannot believe what Rose just did.

She threw her shoe at the Crown Prince's face.

Nick walks over to them, leaving Tristan's unconscious form on the ground. He wrapped his arm around his girlfriend's shoulders.

"Rose, getting angry so much is not good for your health. It will give you high blood pressure. You need to not concern yourself with someone like him anymore." Nick advised her.

Rose sighs. "Nick, he started it."

Rose's shoe was sticking to Prince William's face like glue. It slowly slid off and fell to the ground, landing near his feet. There is a observable shoe print on his face.

Prince William's left eye began to twitch repeatedly.

"Did you just threw your shoe at me?!" He cried out in shock.

"Yes I did." Rose deadpanned.

"I am not some cesspit where you can throw something at me like trash!"

"You are right." Said Rose unexpectedly.

"W-what?!" Prince William was taken aback.

Nick and Toni was also surprised by what she said.