He Left

Prince Antonious began to ran all over the seemingly endless zoo to try to avoid the two boys chasing him. He ran past multiple animal exhibits and tried to blend in with the crowd to hide from them.

"Why does this have to happen to me!" He panted out. "I have to protect Rose's phone! I can't let him take it!" He kept running while holding tightly to the device.

One of the chasers, Prince William, is getting angrier by the minute as the chase went on.

"This is ridiculous!" Growled out the older prince as he pursued his brother, "All I want is that device he has! It is my right as crown prince to take whatever I want no matter who it's from! Everyone besides my father should obey me! Antonious is no different!"

Tristan didn't say anything as he kept on panting from running.

While pursuing Toni, Prince William failed to stop himself from bumping into a little girl holding a bag of peanuts. The little girl was about to feed a peanut to a Xianese elephant, one of the zoo's biggest attractions when she was suddenly knocked over by the prince. The bag of peanuts fell to the ground.

"Move!" He yelled at the little girl who started to cry on the ground. He didn't bother to help her up nor did he care. He ignored her distress and went back to focusing on chasing his brother.

Tristan on the other hand actually hesitated for a few seconds upon seeing the crying girl before deciding to continue to follow the prince.

Later, unseen by anyone else, the three young men ran out of the zoo. One of them is running ahead of the other two.

Prince Antonious looks straight ahead as he kept running and puffing, trying to escape his brother and Tristan.

"Stop running from me Antonious! Listen to me and give me that box!" Prince William yells behind him. He and Tristan are quickly catching up to the second prince.

"Your highness Prince Antonious, please stop! There is no need to make us chase you!" Called out Tristan.

"Damn it! They are getting close!" Prince Toni pushed himself to run faster.

The second prince now ended up in the market square. Antonious have now managed to outrun the duo because he didn't see them behind him anymore.

The second prince was so focused on making sure he evaded his pursuers that he didn't see that there is someone blocking his way. He accidentally bumped into an old lady, making her drop the basket of oranges she was holding to the ground.

"Oh no, I'm sorry ma'am!" Like a gentleman, the prince bent down to help pick up the scattered oranges.

"Oh it's okay dearie. Good thing it is oranges and not apples that fell. Are you in a hurry young man?" Asked the old woman kindly.

Prince Toni speedily picked up the thirty something oranges. He looked up at the old woman to answer her.

"Yes I am!"

"So where are you going young man?"

The prince have finished picking up the oranges. He gave the old woman her basket back.

"Somewhere! I apologize ma'am, I don't have time for a conversation!" He heard the sound of rapid footsteps from behind him. He turn around and saw his brother and the Duke's son getting closer to where he is.

"I have to go now!" Toni then resumes running again.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Rose and Nick have checked all over the zoo for any sight of Toni, but no luck.

"He is nowhere in the zoo!" Exclaim Rose.

Nick gave a sound of frustration and ran his hand through his hair.

"He must have left the zoo. This is getting difficult." He stated.

The couple had wanted to explore more of the zoo. What surprised them was that the main attractions of the zoo are the more "normal" looking animals instead of the "mythological" ones, like the Xianese elephants or Mestudorian penguins.

"But I am wondering why though?! Why did he leave with my phone?! Did something happen?!" Rose kept spouting questions which unfortunately Nick doesn't have the answer to.

"I don't know Rose. We need to to leave the zoo. He must be in the main market." Said Nick.

Rose have a downcast expression.

"Yea he likely went over there. I just can't help but think...was my judgement of him wrong?" She said despairingly.

"Was it wrong to trust him?"

"Let's not jump into conclusions Rose." Nick advised. "We won't know what was up with him unless we find him."

Rose sighs and nodded in agreement.

"Yea let's get out of here. I hope it was not a mistake to be his friend."