Tour of Evergarden Mansion *Edited 11/26/23*

Note: As of 11/26/23 Chapters were combined to make 1 long one

Rose, Nick, and Sebastian stood before the mansion's entranceway. Already, there are maids lined up to greet their mistress and master. There are five maids in total.

"Lady Rose and Sir Nicolaus, the ladies here are your maids Emily, Diane, Evie, Meredith, and Freya," Sebastian introduces.

"Welcome Lady Rose and Sir Nicolaus," the maids greeted them.

"Thank you," Rose and Nick greeted back at the same time.

"It's nice to meet you ladies. Please take care of us," Rose added.

The maids seems to look shocked at her kindness. They didn't expect a former Duke's daughter to be so nice.

"Yes we will my lady," the maids replied simultaneously.

"Let's keep going ahead," said Sebastian.

With that, Rose and Nick finally entered the Evergarden Mansion.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sebastian went through the entire mansion with them. The Evergarden Mansion is pretty huge with beautiful decor, and has a lot of different rooms. There are bedrooms, guestrooms, bathrooms, a large kitchen, a dining room, a sunroom, a greenhouse, a game room, a study room, a drawing room, a music room, a art room, a sewing room, and a ballroom.

There are just so many rooms for the two teenagers to wrap their head around.

Along the way, Rose and Nick met their personal chef Pete and an old gardener name Ray.

Right now, Sebastian is showing them one final room.

The Library.

"So this room here is the library," Sebastian opened the library doors wide. Rose and Nick's jaws dropped in shock.

It's a huge ass library.

"Jesus Fucking Christ! There's so many books here!" Rose exclaimed with her hands on her cheeks, " Sperm donor got nothing on this!"

"Wow, just wow," was all Nick said with a look of awe.

Butler Not Sebastian Michaelis, upon hearing Rose's colorful choice of words, gave a cry of disbelief.

"Lady Rose, that is very inappropriate for you to say!" He exclaimed with his hands in the air, "And who is Jesus and Christ?!"

"Um....just famous names from Earth. Have the king told you anthing about us?" Rose asked Sebastian sheepishly.

"Yes...His Majesty told me that you were summoned from another world," Sebastian confirmed carefully.

"Anyway.....this library has like what, a million books or something? It's like it has every piece of knowledge and literature in Gaia."

"You are correct my lady," confirmed Sebastian.

"What?! Really?!"

"This library is modeled after the Solaris Royal Library. All these books are the exact copies of all the books found there."

"This is just over the top Sebastian! What's the deal with the King giving us this mansion to live in! It is big as hell with so many rooms, extravagant decor, and now this overstocked library! This seems ridiculous! All I asked for is a simple house! So what's the deal?!" Rose did not expect Sebastian to know the answer, she is just feeling overwhelmed.

Sebastian was silent for a moment just staring at Rose. Nick was silent too and staring at the both of them.

"The Evergarden Mansion was meant for Prince William and Lady Annalise," he said.

"What?! This mansion belongs to Willy and Annalise! I can not accept this! Do you see how weird this is?!" Rose threw her hands up in the air in anger.

"What do you think Nick?" Rose asked her boyfriend.

"This is totally weird." Nick agreed.

"Does that Prince know that the king is making us live in his son's and Annalise's home?" Rose asked Sebastian.

"Actually, Prince William currently did not know about this mansion's existence," Sebastian said, sweating behind his neck.

"He. Did. Not. Know?" Rose worded out slowly.

"His Majesty the king was going to gift this mansion as a wedding gift for when the royal couple goes on their getaways instead of staying at the castle. The building of this mansion was completed about a week ago. But since Lady Annalise was comatose and the unexpected summoning of you both, the king still hadn't revealed the mansion's existence to his highness," said Sebastian.

"So the king gave us this....honeymoon mansion instead of a simple village house without thought. Guess it shows he is trying to go on my good graces," Rose deadpanned and internally cringed.

"Umm...." Sebastian was speechless.

"You know what, this is quite amusing. It's great that the king is trying to please us for whatever reasons. I deserve this right?" Rose said arrogantly, crossing her arms with a smirk.

Sebastian was suprised by her change of attitude.

"My lady, are you fine with this?" Sebastian asked cautiously.

"Yes. Now please let's finish this tour and lead us to the patio so we can have something to eat. I am getting a bit more famished," Rose said with some authority.

"As you wish my lady," said Sebastian.

The three left the library and headed to see other rooms.

Rose and Nick walk behind Sebastian. They are far enough behind the butler for then to whisper secretly.

"Nick, I think the king is definitely scheming something," Rose whispers.

"I think so too. And the butler might not be trustworthy. We should keep our guards up," whispers Nick.

"Yeah," Rose agreed, "We should act like we accept everything they gave us  so that they won't suspect that we are on to them."

"Right," Nick agreed.

They both stopped whispering to each other and just silently continuing following the butler.

Note: I realized I hadn't mentioned the name of the Kingdom Rose is suppose to save. It's called the Solaris kingdom. Rose was summoned to save the Solaris Kingdom in the world of Gaia. There are other kingdoms but Solaris is the important one.