I don't Care (Very Light 18+) *Edited 11/26/23*

Just heavy kissing scene.

Note: As of 11/26/23 I combined some chapters to make 1 long chapter.

The kiss caught Rose off guard. She couldn't help but moan when Nick suddenly slid his tongue into her mouth to rub against her own. Their tongues danced against each other. Nick's tongue also explored the roof of her mouth. One of Nick's hands slowly slid down her body to squeeze her a*s under her skirt. He then started to suck on her tongue, which turn Rose on. Rose can feel her panties being a bit wet from the pleasurable feeling. She moans from the sensation.

After a moment, they broke apart. Some saliva dripped from their mouths. Nick licked his lips and he bent his head towards Rose to lick the saliva off the corner of Rose's mouth.

Nick leaned back to take a good look at Rose. Rose's face is flushed red and her eyes became heavy lidded. She seems to be in a daze. Rose was breathing a bit heavily from the rise and fall of her chest. The redness spread from her face, down her neck and possibly lower. Nick wanted to explore her body but now is not the time for that because of Rose's enotional state.

"I don't care," he told Rose.

Rose broke out of her daze.

"W-what?" She stammered. "What did you say?"

"I don't care Rose. I don't care that you didn't tell me about your past and that you came from a different world. It doesn't bother me at all."

"But why doesn't this bother you?! Aren't I like some weird alien girl to you?! Don't you want to know what kind of person I was before?" Rose asked cautiously.

"Whatever kind of person you were in the past, it doesn't define who you are right now," Nick stated factually. "People can change and be better than what they were before. I want you to feel comfortable with yourself so that you are ready to talk to me about your past." He grabbed her hands and gently held it.

"The Rose I know right now is kind but has a temper. Is elegant but can be a total klutz. She also had always been a weirdo." Nick said humorously.

"Hey!" Rose shouted, feeling attacked.

"She also eats too many corn-dogs than I can count."

Rose gave a piercing glare at Nick, which he ignored.

I don't eat that many corn-dogs! Are you calling me fat?! The Korean corn-dogs are so good though!

"She is the most caring person I know, and that is why I fell in love with her." Nick suddenly grabbed her face without hurting her and suddenly gave her an unexpected glare.

Rose, seeing his expression, became scared.

"Don't you dare say that I don't love you anymore! You can't just assume my feelings for you! I LOVE YOU Rosemarie Victoria Dale!" Nick emphasized, looking directly to her eyes.

Rose felt very moved about what Nick just said and was about to tear up again. She grabbed Nick by the shoulders and hugged him tightly. Nick reciprocates the hug.

"Oh Nick! How can you be so understanding?! I love you so much!" Rose cried.

"I love you too," Nick said against her ear.

They then pulled away from each other again.

"Oh, and don't worry about me being in danger. I don't mind being your knight in shining armor."

"Nick, you have been so good to me that I sometimes feel like I don't deserve you," said Rose honestly.

"Rose....are you feeling down again?" Nick said slowly and cautiously.

I thought my speech made her feel better, he thought, perplexed.

"No! Please don't misunderstand Nick! What you said made me feel better," Rose waved her hands around to deny it. She seems to be reading his mind.

"Phew! That's a relief,"said Nick, releasing his breath.

"I just wanted to say that you have been an amazing boyfriend. We had known each other since like forever!Our relationship is based on trust, but I hadn't been as open to you as I should. You have the right to know about my past." She said with a feeling of regret.

"Does this mean that you are going to tell me what I think it is?" Nick asked, seemingly reading her mind.

"Yes Nick. It wouldn't have been believable before, but since you just experience the same situation with me earlier, it is now a good time to tell you."

Nick gave a bated breath. He had his arms wrapped around her waist while she still sat on his lap.

"I will tell you about my past. My life in this world, Gaia."

Note: This story will have mature scenes. Reader discretion is advised. I will label the chapters that have smut/lemon scenes.