He Is Not My Father! *Edited 4/7/24*

"I now call forth Duke Mayers to come before me!" The King called out towards the crowd of nobles.

A tall handsome man in his early 40s came forward to the middle of the throne room. He has dark brown hair with some silver streaks and icy blue eyes. He gave an imposing aura. His face is expressionless.

He stood about a distance away from Rose and Nick. With his arms folded behind his back, he bowed to the King.

"Your Majesty, how may I be of service?" The Duke greeted respectfully.

"Is Rosalynn's room still available?"

".........Yes, it is still available." I hadn't had the time to refurnish it, the Duke thought. He expected to renovate his thought-to-be-dead daughter's room into another guest room.

"Great! Then Miss Dale can go back to live with y-"

"Who says I will be living with the Duke?!" Rose interrupted rudely. "And my name is Rosemarie! Not Rosalynn! I told you before about my name!"

"But the Duke is your father! You should be happy to go back and live in the Duke's estate!" The king exclaims.

"He is not my father! He is just a sperm donor! I am not living with the piece of shit old man!" Rose insulted, pointing at her former father, which was heard clearly to everyone in the entire room.

The nobles and the rest of the royals, who have been silent the whole time listening to the banter between Rose and the King, was again in utter shock. This girl is too bold and fearless! Never in Gaia have they heard someone call their own father, especially the Duke, a sperm donor! And to foully curse him too?!

Among the nobles is a tall young man that looks like a younger version of the Duke. The young man stared in disbelief at Rose because of what he just heard. No way would his sister talk about their father that way! He must be hearing things! Is this truly his sister Rose?!

Duke Augustus Mayer still showed no expression, but on the inside he was greatly offended! The Rosalynn he knew would never say something that sounds so derogatory about him! The Rosalynn he knew was his daughter who always tries to gain his attention! Living in that whatever this so called Earth world must have made her forget herself! He needs to talk some sense into her!

"Rosalynn Lilliana Mayers! I am your father! How dare you disrespect me, his majesty, his highness, and everyone else in this very room! I order you to apologize to everyone here! You seem to have forgotten your etiquette lessons, so once we get home, I shall enforce it ag-!" Rose cut him off.

"Shut up you stupid old geezer! How dare you order me to apologize?! I am not your damn daughter anymore! I am never going to live with you again, you hear me?! You were never a father to me so you don't deserve my presence! I also don't want to see that idiot dumbass of a brother either! You both were never my family and never treated me as such! My real family is back home on Earth and I will do whatever it takes to save this godforsaken kingdom to get me and my boyfriend home! And my name is Rosemarie Victoria Dale! REMEMBER IT!!!!"

Clearly, Rose at this point became fed up with being called Rosalynn. Rosalynn, the person she was before, is dead. She was killed in this horrible world and gone forever!

With manic eyes, Rose turns and looks around every spectator in the room. She waves her arms around, not caring that she might look crazy.

"You hear me everyone! My name is Rosemarie Victoria Dale! Get it right through your head! Rosalynn Lilliana Mayers is dead! She died without justice because of everyone in this very room who like to paint her as an evil villainess!" Rose then seems to be going through an episode.

"Rose! Rose, are you okay?! Are you having a panic attack?!" Nick held Rose securely in his arms. Nick, like the others in the room, had been silent when the King and Rose spoke to each other. He has no reason to involve himself in their conversation because this is Rose's business. It seems that his girlfriend used to be a girl name Rosalynn in this world they were transported into. Nick deduced that Rose died unjustly based on observing her emotions. How much had she suffered?! Hopefully, Rose will speak to him about her past later. Her emotional state is getting haywire and he needs to be there for her.

Rose was able to calm herself down within the comfort of Nick's arms. She always felt safe being held by him.

"I am fine Nick. Thank you for your support again. I am such an emotional wreck," said Rose guiltily.

"Don't put yourself down Rose. Given the situation, I would've felt the same way," said Nick in concern.

"God, you are the best boyfriend ever."

"I know."

They would've stayed in their own little bubble again but now is not the time for that.

Now that Rose is calm once again, Rose ignored the Duke and turn to the King.

"I want my own house." She stated with a tone the expects no argument.

Note: I edited a bit on the previous chapters, mostly just adding that Rosalynn is now called Rosemarie. I am not a professional writer but I hope you like the story so far. Thank you for reading.