Meeting Prince Antonious

Upon noticing our belove couple, Prince Antonious immediately changed his mind on what he planned to do for his next scene on his very own puppet show.

"Actually kids, it is time for you to go. My puppet show is over," he told the children hurriedly.

"What?! But we've only been here for a few minutes!" One kid complained.

"Yeah!" Agreed another kid, " You just started!"

"How about I give you free candies," Prince Antonious said calmly over the edge of his booth.

"Free candies!" The group of kids yelled out excitedly.

Prince Antonious unexpectedly pulled out a bag of candies from behind him and hold it out to show to the group of children.

Those kids eyed the bag of candies hungrily, some even drooled.

The second Prince stepped down from his booth, still holding out the bag of candies. His full figure stood in front of the children.

"You want these candies kids?" He asked the wide-eyed children gently.

The children wordlessly nodded at him, eyes on the prize.

"Well, GO GET IT!" The second prince threw the bag of candies as hard as he can to a great distance. The children immediately chased after it while fighting tooth and nail with each other like rabid dogs.

Rose and Nick saw Prince Antonious actions with a comical expression: eyes widen in shock and jaws dropped to the ground.

Prince Antonious then turn to look at Nick and Rose and began to walk towards them.

The couple stood still, watching the second Prince walk closer to their form.

The second prince finally stopped walking, standing a respectful distance away from them.

"Well," Prince Antonious began to say, "I know you both have seen me before, but we hadn't been properly introduced. I am Prince Antonious, the second prince of the Solaris Kingdom." He greeted the couple.

"My name is Nicolaus Laurent, but I preferred to be called Nick," greeted Nick politely back.

"I know, I remember you from back there," said the second Prince.

By back there, he means during that whole fiasco with the king and first Prince.

"Toni I know you, I am still the same Rose as before. I just told Nick who you are," Rose told Prince Antonious.

"But my name is Rosemarie Dale now, not Rosalynn Mayers," she emphasized with a serious face.

The second Prince blinked at Rose nicknaming him without his consent. Also, they are talking to him casually instead of formally since he is a member of royalty. Surprisingly, he didn't feel any offense to that and didn't say anything to correct them.

"Toni huh?" Said the second Prince thoughtfully.

"Oops my bad. Didn't mean to butcher your name without a second thought."

"No, no. It's fine. I kind of like it."

"So Prince Antonious if you don't mind me asking...?" Rose tentatively asked awkwardly.

"Oh don't say it, I know what you're asking. You are wondering why I was hosting a puppet show in front of a bunch of kids," he correctly stated.

"Yes."

Prince Antonious looked down and kicked a random pebble, his hands in his pants pockets.

"Well...it is because...I like it," he hesitantly answered her without looking up.

"Oh okay." Rose was surprised that a prince would enjoy this kind of activity.

Nick stayed silent since he doesn't know the second Prince like Rose.

Prince Antonious suddenly walk pass them.

"Let us talk somewhere else," he said over his shoulder as he walk ahead.

"Where is your bodyguard?" Rose asked.

"I came here alone." The second Prince replied back.

Rose and Nick look at each other in uncertainty.

"Was he ever a problem to you?" Nick suddenly asked her once the second Prince is out of earshot.

"He was actually okay," Rose admitted after giving it a thought.

"Should we follow him?"

"Why not? I am curious about what he wants." Said Rose with a shrug.

The duo followed after the second Prince.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile hidden amongst the bushes at a good distance away from the trio

"Why in the hell is my brother here?" Said Prince William angrily, looking as the trio walk away.

"Shall we continue to follow them?" Asked Tristan crouching beside the first Prince.

Prince William rolled his eyes.

"Obviously. Come on."