Market Day 3 (New Chap! 2/7/24)

Rose and Nick went back to the inn after Prince William's fiasco. Before going to bed, they contacted their friends and family for a bit with their phones before going to bed. They didn't spend too long on it because they still need to save the battery power before meeting with Thoma at the mansion again.

Finally, the next morning comes and the couple had just woken up.

Still on the bed, Rose sat up and yawns before speaking. "It's finally the last day of Market Day Nick. Do you have anything in mind that you want to do today?"

Next to her, Nick also sat up and leaned on the headboard.

"I don't know. I don't mind going wherever you want to go Rose. We can just continue exploring. Although, I actually feel like going back to the zoo to see the other animals." He replies.

"We can go back to the zoo babe." Said Rose. "How about we freshen up and meet with Toni like we promised?"

So they did their hygienic routine before leaving the inn. After they were done, they headed to the market square to meet with Toni.
-----------------------------------------------------------
They found Toni at the square standing idly by himself near some of the fruit stalls. The old woman that had the basket of oranges sat behind one of the stalls, which is full of oranges.

Toni notices them.

"Rose! Nick!" He calls out and waved.

"Hey Toni!" Rose greeted him cheerfully.

"Hey man." Said Nick.

"Did you wait too long Toni?" Rose asked.

"No, I didn't wait too long. I had just gave the orange seller a hefty sum to repay her for her help the other day." He answered.

"Oh, that's good. How nice of you. So are you ready to go exploring with us?"

The second Prince nodded. "Yes."

As if it's tradition, the three began to walk together around the market.
-----------------------------------------------------------

The three kept walking around, occasional stopping when they see something the pique their curiosity such as exotic foods and items. Rose bought some jewelry for herself. Toni bought a calligraphy set. Nick didn't know what to get because nothing had grabbed his attention. He not that big into shopping except on things related to music.

Eventually, the three came upon a fighting ring.

"Wow...I would never expect there to be a fighting ring here." Said Rose in awe.

Prince Toni nodded. "Yes, this is the first time there is one on Market Day."

There are many spectators surrounding the ring. The fighting ring itself doesn't look like a boxing ring. Instead, it looks like the one you see in that episode of ATLA where the character Toph defeated a bunch of earthbenders.

Loud yells and cheers from the crowd can be heard. The three teens saw that in the ring are two huge men fighting each other with their elements; one man wielding ice, the other man wielding earth.

The man with ice magic tried to block an oncoming slab of stone being throne at him like a disc with his ice shield. Unfortunately, the stone broke through the ice, hitting his midsection which made the guy being thrown out of the ring. The earth magic wielder won.

Nick gave a pitying look at the guy that lost. The ice wielder groaned on the ground.

"That's got to be painful." He said.

Suddenly, a sound of a bell was heard and a different man came up to stand in the middle of the ring.

"The prizes will now be unveiled! Who ever beats the most competitors can win one of these prizes!" The man announced. He gestured with his hand pointed to a display near the ring.