Prince William Seeks The King *Edited 4/4/23*

"Father, I wish to speak with you regarding Rosalynn," Prince William said, finding the King in his study.

The king was just writing on a piece of parchment with his quill but paused his action when he heard his son spoke from the doorway and looked up.

"The girl's name is now Rosemarie, she emphasized it multiple times back at the throne room. I recall you were there listening to the whole thing unless your ears need to be checked my son?" The king replied.

Prince William scoffed and walked closer to the king's desk and sat on the chair across it with his arms crossed.

"She says otherwise but obviously she is still Rosalynn," said Prince William carelessly.

"You better be careful with what you say around the girl, we need her help to save our kingdom," the king warned.

"Her help? How can she help when she said herself that she is useless. Well...even more useless than when she had her weak water magic. Now she has NO magic at all!" The prince suddenly exclaimed, throwing her hands up in the air.

"You don't know that, she could still have her magic."

"I highly doubt it because she said that she was reborn." The prince countered.

"Yes...I remember she did say that....." The king muttered in thought.

"Yes, she said she was reborn, maybe you need to get your ears checked father because she definitely said she was reborn...I believe to a world called Earth."

"Boy watch your tone with me. Remember my threat?"

Prince William rolled his eyes. He is not going to aggravate his father further if he is willing to become the next King.

"Anyway," the prince continued, "that girl said she was reborn in a new body, so even though she looks like her old self, her body is different. Is it possible that this "Earth" is a magicless place?"

"Hmmm, Rose didn't mention if Earth is magicless but you have a point. I have a hunch it is so," the king agreed.

"So then she is WEAK. Even more weak than before! How can someone so weak save our kingdom?! And that...male is a weakling too!"

That guy may look strong but it's obvious that I can take him out, Prince William thought with a twisted smile.

"If anything, Annalise is the true savior of our kingdom!"

The king looked at his son strangely.

"Son, you do remember that the girl lost her light powers right?"

"But father, have you ever thought that it could be a temporary thing?" Prince William pointed out.

"....I actually never thought of that." The king admitted.

"Annalise was the original person to be prophesied at the savior of our kingdom before! That means that we don't need that girl to be our savior!"

"*Sign* William, the Oracle said Rose is the savior of our kingdom now. I don't know what it makes Annalise but the Oracle has never been wrong before. Miss Rose must be more than what she seems. She can't even go back to that other place without completing her task here. And you don't know for sure if Annalise will get her light powers back. Just wait and see what will happen in the demonstration next week. I don't want to hear anymore from you about this until the day comes," the king said firmly.

"Tch, fine. I'll take my leave father. I still think Annalise is the true savior," Prince William than turn to leave the king's study room but paused in his tracks and faced his father again.

"By the way, where did you had that girl and that male live father?" The Prince asked curiously.

The king broke out into a sweat.

"Um...Don't be mad okay son?"

The king will have to tell him about Evergarden Mansion.