Market Day 3/The Visit Summarized

Note: This page is because most of you want Day 3 to be summarized so that we can get back to the main plot.

I may write the chapters later.

Here is what was planned to be written:

Market Day 3 (Chapter Written! So you can ignore this!) :
Rose and Nick went back to the inn. They contacted their friends and family for a bit with their phones before going to bed (They still need to save power on their phone before Thoma visits them). The next day comes and the couple discusses what they want to do for the last day of Market Day. They met with Toni again at the main square and as usual, took a walk together.

Eventually they came upon a fighting ring. There are many competitors that utilize their elements to fight in the ring. Nick became interested in entering the fighting competition because one of the prizes is a cool and beautiful looking katana from the country of Kurimane. When he said he wants to enter the ring, a group of nobles that were watching the fighting ring recognized the couple from back then in the throne room.

They openly mock Nick because they know that he came from a world without magic (from when Rose admitted Earth had no magic). Hearing that, the fighters and other watchers make fun off him too. The people looking down on her boyfriend pisses Rose off so she told them off and said that Nick can beat any fighter even without magic. Of course they didn't believe it, but to humor themselves the one in charge of the competition allowed Nick to enter in order to humiliate him.

The fighters arrogantly believed that this magicless otherworlder can never beat them. Unfortunately for them, Nick proved them wrong. He was able to beat up 10 elemental fighters with his martial art skills, to the shock of the witnesses. Toni and even Rose herself was surprised by his skills. She even recorded some of the fights with her phone.

Nick was able to win the prize and decided to keep it as a souvenir for when the couple gets back to their world. He named the katana sword The Obsidion Dragon because of its black coloring.

After that, the three spend the rest of the day sightseeing, play some games, and enjoying new foods. Nick won some stuffed animals for Rose. They even went back to the zoo to see more "mythical" creatures.

Before the day is over, Rose wants to show Nick her only special place in Gaia that is not too far from the market. They split up from Toni and she took him to a meadow with beautiful white, blue, and purple flowers everwhere. They talk about their hopes of going back home to see their love ones again and share a romantic kiss before the sun goes down.

The next morning, the coachman from before arrives and took them back to Evergarden Mansion.

The Visit:

Later in the day, Thoma Edikons came to visit the couple. He wants Rose to show him more features of her phone, so she did. Rose showed him some YouTube videos of funny cat videos and app games like Angry Birds before her phone ends up being at 5% battery. Nick's phone is also no better. Fortunately, Thoma's mind became so mind blown that he happily recharges their phone without them asking and is more willing to create a power source for their phone. They set up a contract where Rose will pay him for his duration of building a portable charger for their phones. Rose will also share new knowledge as well and made Thoma promise to keep her phone a secret from anyone else. So far, only the inventor and Toni knows about the phone. Unfortunately, Prince William and Tristan too kind off (they saw it as some sort of suspicious looking device that they need to get their hands on). Luckily those hose two didn't come back.

Now, 4 days have passed and 3 days left until they have to face the king again. (I don't have a name for the king, I just call him that).

The next 3 days is nothing else important. The couple is just doing mundane things and going outside. Not much excitement is going on.

The next chapter, the couple will meet with the royal family again.

The title: The Demonstration.