Leaving The Castle *Edited 4/4/23*

*knock* *knock* *knock*

A groan is heard in the room.

"Um, Miss Rose? I am one of the royal maids. I am here to bring a change of clothes." The maid outside the door said, and kept knocking on the door.

"Ugh, just 5 more minutes Mom," Rose  groaned out, and turned around on the bed for a more comfortable position.

"Miss Rose, please wake up if you hadn't already yet. I must take you to the dining room to have breakfast, then His Majesty will have a coachman ready for you to leave the castle for your departure."

"Shit!" Rose jolted awake and sat up from the bed abruptly, disturbing Nick from his slumber.

"Ugh," Nick groaned out at the sudden movement.

"I want to sleep some more." He said groggily.

"Nick, we are about to leave this damn place soon! Come on get up! The sooner we eat breakfast, the sooner we are out of this hellhole!" Rose started to shake Nick.

"Ugh...okay I'm up...." Nick opened his eyes and gave a stretch.

"Miss Rose, please open the door if..."

"We are awake! Just give us a minute!" Rose rushed into the bathroom to grab bathrobes.

When she came out, she stumbled a bit when she saw Nick stood up on the side of the bed in his naked glory.

"God damn," Rose said looking at his body. She shook her head to dispel her pervy thoughts.

"Here Nick," Rose threw the bathrobe at Nick, which he caught.

"Thanks Rose," he said gratefully.

After they are both dressed in their bathrobes, Rose opened the door.

"Hello, thank you for waiting. It was hard to wake up from such a comfy bed," Rose said to the maid with a friendly expression.

"Oh...no need to thank me Miss Rose. I am just a maid," said the maid, who looks to be very young, maybe around Rose's age. She has blonde hair tied into a bun and brown eyes.

"Even if you are a maid, I appreciate your patience," said Rose gratefully.

"Oh thank you miss..." The maid was suprised at her kindness.

"I'll take that away from you," Rose took the basket with the neatly folded clothes from the maid's hands.

"Um...." The maid wanted to say something.

"Yes?"

"I also have to wash the clothes you and Sir Nicolaus wore the day before and to make the room presentable. I will have your clothes ready before your departure."

"Oh, Okay. Here, just come in the room."

The maid entered the room and looked around. The room wasn't too messy, just some clothes lying on the floor and an unkempt bed. When the maid saw Nick, she blushed uncontrollably from seeing his chest uncovered from the bathrobe. Nick didn't notice. He was just rubbing his face to make himself more awake.

Meanwhile, Rose was just picking up her and Nick's clothes and putting it in the basket she took from the maid. She made sure all their other stuff is in her large handbag.

"Oh Miss Rose! You don't have to do that!" The maid exclaimed.

"It's fine. My mom taught me to pick after myself,"Rose stated. She handed the maid the basket of dirty clothes.

"By the way, what is your name?" Rose asked the maid.

"Um, my name is Angela," the maid is again surprised. Usually no one bothers to know the name of a lowly maid.