Bath * Mild 18+* *Edited 4/4/23*

Warning: Smut

Note: Don't read if you feel uncomfortable with this chapter. This is my attempt at writing smut so I don't know if it's good or not. Any depictions of smut or s*x is consensual. I hope you like this chapter.

When Rose and Nick were brought back to their guest room, they saw some neatly folded clothing on the bed.

"Oh look Nick, I think the castle maids left us some night clothes," said Rose, holding a piece of old fashioned style female pajamas.

"Meh, I'm not wearing it. I usually sleep in my boxer," said Nick.

"Shit!" Rose exclaimed out of the blue.

"What's wrong?!" Nick asked in surprise.

"If the maids were in the room when we left, they had better not have touched my bag!"

Yes, when Rose and Nick were summoned, Rose had her handbag with her that has some of her things.

Rose headed over to where she left her bag, which was unceremoniously left on the floor by the side of the bed. She grabbed it and rummaged through her bag.

Her iphone and charger, check. Her wallet with some cash and cards, check. Pens and Notepad, check. Her keys, check. Makeup items, check. Peppermint Trident gum, check. Nintendo DS, check. BTS tickets, check. Packs of condoms, check.

Nick just had his wallet and smartphone in his back pockets.

"Phew! Nothing was taken," said Rose in relief.

"That's good," said Nick.

"Yeah. Got to make sure no one in this damn castle steals from me."

Suddenly Rose yawned.

"Nick, I think I will pause my storytelling right now. I will tell more of my story tomorrow. Right now, I am just so mentally exhausted."

"Okay babe. I also feel tired myself. Today was a long day."

"Definitely," Rose agreed. "Let's wash the day off with a nice bath."

The both of them decided to take a bath together.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Smut Scene:

In the bathroom, there is a fancy looking tub. The loofa, soaps and bath oils are on the edge of the tub.

After the bathtub became foamy with soap, Rose and Nick stripped naked. Without saying anything, they both checked each other out, eyes filled with lust.

Rose felt herself drool a bit when she looked at Nick's 8 pack abs. To her, Nick has a perfect body. Not overly muscular or bulky. Lean but strong from doing martial arts and regular exercises. Nick just looks like a sculpted god to her.

To Nick, Rose looks perfect. With nicely rounded breasts, small waist and toned legs from doing track and cheerleading. To him, Rose looks like a goddess. His Goddess.

Rose slowly entered the tub first without breaking eye contact with Nick. Nick paid close attention to her every action.

When she fully entered the tub, she made a come hither motion at Nick.

Nick surprisingly made a sound almost like a growl.

He slowly entered the tub. Rose moved to let him enter behind her so that she can lean on his chest.

They both sighed in relaxation.

Nick grabbed the loofa and began to wash Rose. He slowly dragged the loofa all over her body.

He started with dragging the loofa from her collarbone and arms, then towards her chest. When the loofa reached her breasts, he gently rubbed the loofa over the two globes and her n*pples. Rose gasped in pleasure because of the sensitive sensation.

Nick then dragged the loofa downwards to her stomach, which Rose is a bit ticklish so she giggled a bit.

When he continue to drag the loofa lower until it covers her most private area. He slowly rubbed her down there, making Rose moan.

A bit later the loofa was replaced with two of his fingers.

Nick began pumping his fingers inside her, even brushing against her clitoris. With his other hand, he held one of her breasts and massages it.

Her nerves went on overdrive.

"Ah! Nick! Oh my god! That feels so good!" Rose moaned so loudly that probably the entire castle can hear her, which she doesn't care.

"Yeah? Then this will make you feel even better," Nick said huskily with darkened eyes.

When Nick did the scissoring motion with his fingers inside her, it drove her over the edge. He also pinches and rubs her nipples, his skilled musician hands playing with them like a string instrument.

Nick then covered her mouth with his when Rose began to moan even louder. Then they both started french kissing.

It is not long until Rose climaxed from the foreplay.

"...That..(huff)..was..(huff)..amazing. Now it's your turn," said Rose, high from her pleasure.

So Rose took the loofa from her boyfriend's hand and dragged it slowly over Nick's body, the same pace he did hers. She gently rubbed his p*nis with it, even circling around it, which make Nick hiss in pleasure. Soon the loofa is replaced with her hands.

She gently and slowly massage his balls, making Nick moan. When her hand touched his penis, she grabbed it and started pumping him.

When she pumped him faster, Nick felt like he is losing the edge of his sanity and gave an animalistic like growl. He soon released his load into her hands.

Now they are both extremely satisfied.

After making sure they are both completely clean, they left the bathtub and help each other dry themselves. Soon, they both laid in bed naked. Rose had her hair still wrapped in a towel.

They laid facing each other on the bed staring at each other's eyes.

"I love you Nick," said Rose affectionately.

"I love you Rose," said Nick in the same tone.

Soon, they both fell asleep in each other's arms.