Prophecy *Edited 4/7/24*

"What?! Say it again?! Did you just say that I was summoned to fulfill some stupid prophecy?!" Rose asked, not caring that she didn't address the king by his title or how impertinent she sounded.

"Well....yes." The king said hesitantly and felt irked that she called the prophecy stupid.

"I had my highest ranking mage perform a summoning for the prophesied savior of my kingdom. The Solaris kingdom has been getting attacked by demons and if we don't stop them this country will soon be invaded. Our Oracle had a vision that we must summon a savior with a special spell from our most powerful mage. I didn't expect that it would be you to appear before me since you were-" He was then cut off.

"Dead", Rose finished for him impassively.

"......yes. By the way Rosalynn, how are you still ali-"

"None of your business and I think your highest ranking mage summoned the wrong person," said Rose, cutting the king off again. "Also, my name is Rosemarie now!"

"She is so disrespectful to the king!" A random noble exclaimed in the background.

Rose just continued,"Yeah anyway, have your mage send us back home." She said, waving her hand in a careless manner.

"But Miss Mayer, this is your home and-"

" It's Dale."

"What?! Will you please stop disrupting-!"

"My last name is Dale, not Mayer, and my home is back on Earth."

"Will you please stop cutting me off?! And what is Earth?! If you were anyone else right now I would have yo-"

"Did you forget that you were the one that had me decapitated?!"

Nick, who is standing silently watching the back and forth between Rose and the king, widened his eyes in horror on what he heard.

"What?!" Nick exclaimed, but he is either ignored or unheard.

"Enough!" The king shouted angrily. He almost have had it with this girl. He can feel a migraine coming.

"You cannot go home until you successfully completed the task you are summoned for!"

"What?!" Rose exclaimed in disbelief. "But wasn't the heroi- I mean Annalise supposed to save the kingdom since she is the Saintess? Isn't she in the Prophecy?"

Hearing that, Prince William again stood up abruptly from the throne.

Still seeing Rose as a vile bully of his beloved Annalise he yelled, "How did you know that?! Don't you dare speak her name you evil woman!"

"William! I told you to stay silent! If you disobey me one more time, I will make your brother the crown prince in your stead!"

This threat shocked William so much that it shut the prince up for good. He slid slowly back to his throne without a word and decided to glare heatedly at Rose.

The king gave a last angry glare at Prince William then turn back to face Rose. He also wondered how Rosalynn knew that Annalise is a Saintess. "Yes, Miss Barton was in the prophecy, but something has happened to her."

"Well, what the hell happened to her?" Rose asked, still not caring of her continued rudeness.

"Miss Barton was attacked by a demon and is in a comatose state."

The fuck?! The heroine is in a coma?! Rose shouted in her head.

AN: Happy New Year!